What do you do when you are bored? Everyday life and customs

most of the time i´m playing videogames but in case that gets boring too I´m going out. Sometimes on my own and just sit anywhere and listen to music or read a book

When I am bored, I always feel lost or even uncomfortable. Then, I will take out my diary and write down my feelings at this moment. After writing, I feel much better.
Many people exercise or socialize when bored, but I prefer to write something or stay at home and read quietly. .
This is me, and you?

most of the time i´m playing videogames but in case that gets boring too I´m going out. Sometimes on my own and just sit anywhere and listen to music or read a book
What books are you read?
I like reading books and listening to music,too.

What books are you read?
I like reading books and listening to music,too.

I read a lot of fantasy novels such like "Eragon" if you heard of them

Music, books. But computer game is better.

Smoke a pipe

I play my piano, usually I Don. T have time for that. Like to write mails.

When I bored I read a lot of fanfiction, or I write some. Some time I draw or I paint 😁

I love to make music 🙂 when I have time I play violin when I don't ukulele or singing hahah I also love to read books

When I'm bored, I usually watch a (Netfli😆 series

write novels

Take a walk, call somebody, watch a film or take a nap.

I either read fanfictions, webtoons or the current anime I'm watching is Arte.

Watching series/movies. Puzzle, sitting outside.

When I bored I read a lot of fanfiction, or I write some. Some time I draw or I paint 😁
Same

I read fanfictions and webtoons

How is many people, in bore time I am watching movies, reading books. And I have a hobby - I like Knitting by hand

When I am bored I like to listen to some music, read books and mangas.