Never have I ever visit every single country in the world but I have visited cities in the Philippines like Baguio, Antipolo, Makati, and Tagaytay. Speaking of travelling outside a country, it is one of my biggest dreams because I was fascinated by the cultures. My dream is to live and work in another country after finishing my academics.
I'm interested in the cultures of Asian countries like South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia and Singapore and European countries like UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain.
Well...not really an expert but I can play a ukulele, act (sort of) and write (it still needs practice)
- Star Wars
- Disney movies (renaissance, original live action and Pixar)
- Studio Ghibli films (Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, Howl's Moving Castle, My Neighbor Totoro and Ponyo)
- The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
- The Market of Monsters trilogy by Rebecca Schaeffer (it's a YA novel and it's not mainly romance)
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians series by Rick Riordan
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
- Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
- Disney movies like Atlantis: The Lost Empire and Treasure Planet
- The Dragon Prince (A Netflix series written by the ex head writer for Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Non-Disney animated films
I enjoy talking about pop culture because these are what interest me more than politics and religion ( I still love God but I just do not want to get carried away with all of this obsession with religion nor politics).
I also love to share my interests and culture in case he/she is interested.
Hi! This is from larscrow_535 and I am from the Philippines. I'm on this site to find someone who could at least help me with learning Spanish (it's a priority) or Korean (for pleasure) while we are currently in a lockdown but I would be happy to accept anyone as long as I learn another language to put in a list of hobbies. My dream is to be a writer and a barista/coffee shop owner.
My dream is to also travel to explore the places I have never been to.
I enjoy reading, writing, playing a ukulele, binge-watching movies and series and browsing.
In order to make a world a better place, we need more people who can influence us into accepting others as they are like us. We need to recreate a world where we could live in peace.