What do you do when you are bored? Everyday life and customs

Kry Kry

When I get bored I like walking in the mountains or riding a bicycle.
If this is not possible I listen to music and watch series and films.

If i'm bored i go to run or gym training or meeting friends.

I like to Facetime my friends. I also go outside, watch movies, eat a lot 😛 and write letters.

when I'm bored I just get bed ready and listen to music until I can sleep. when you're unconscious you can't really be bored anymore, right?

I like to read or watch movies when I'm bored or I clean. Cleaning isnt much fun but it helps keep you busy and you get a clean home too. Lol reading has to be my favorite. Right now I am reading hush hush by Beca Fitzpatrick

I mostly read and write🙂

Me gusta salir a caminar sin un rumbo, mirar el cielo, los arboles, mirar las hormigas..

When I'm bored I start looking for new things to entertain myself. I like to find new pen pals sometimes so that my new thing will be a new correspondence. Other times I look for music I've missed so that I can listen to it and find out if I like it. Other times I'll look for a new book or visit a book I've gotten but haven't started to read yet.

I used to call or text a friend to hang out. But in this time of the year I just want to watch netflix all day.

When I'm bored in the evenings, I like to watch the sky through telescopes. Such observations keep me occupied for a long while.