Which languages do you learn at school in your country? Everyday life and customs

My native language is Spanish but I learned English from primary to high school and just a bit of french in high school.

As Sammy86 said, we have French and English during primary school and in secondary school I get 5 hours a week of Greek or Latin as standard, 1 hour of English and 1 hour of French. You also have the choice to do German as an elective. And of course 1 hour of Dutch because that’s my native language.(-:

hi everyone! i know 4 languages: italian, english, french and spanish, all foreign languages studied at school and i'm studying spanish during this months by online courses.

bonsoir je m'appelle Ximena Je suis étudiante, j'ai 19 ans, j'aime mon chien, jouer du la guitar, j'aime beaucoup rencontrer des gens du monde entier et apprendre de nouvelles choses, j'aimerais parler francais avec quelqu'un pour m'aider à apprendre. Ma instagram est xime_gr3!!!

In Saxony at middle school, we can select Russian or French. And in grammar school, I think, Russian, French, Italian or Spanish

It depends on your school, but the school were i was, there was it just english or german. but i changed school so now we can learn; english, german, spanish. But on other schools you can learn, french and other languages too. I`ve just been in a not so big school.

I have learned Dutch (ofcourse) Englisch, German and French in school.

Chinese,Taiwanese and english

English and French

In Poland i primary school I lerned german, in middle school english and in high school it depends on which school will you chose. In my school besides english their offered spainish, russian and french, but I've heard about school in my town which had swedish. xoxo

In my university, many languages courses are provided, but you don't have to learn all of them.
If you were an American student of my university, you are required to learn foreign language.
I am Chinese, so they consider Chinese as my foreign language while they consider English as my mother tongue.
But I still take French classes.

We had to do Arabic (i went to school in Dubai) and french- but i barely use that now

I study Italian, English( second language) and Latin ( third langauge)

Hi I'm Italian and in primary school we learned English and French. But in high school I studied Greek and Latin. I can't speak those languages but I can read, wrote and translate in it

In Turkey, Turkish (native language), English, German, Arabic, French (tiny bit), Spanish (tiny bit) and a few more. I took Turkish, English and German. I am native with Turkish already. I didn't learn English in schools effectively. Also i just can say my name in German🙂

They only learn Arabic and our own language and English -_- 😂
But I am working on Korean myself and strengthening my English because I think the school could have used other languages ​​instead of our own and Arabic.

English, Latin and Amharic.

English, Latin and Amharic.