>>> MTB-JOURNEY <<<

  • 123
  • 4
  • 17


Etienne once said to me: "Nature is the best... " I do agree and it was
in a context of my Exhibitions. So, he/you will like this one, I guess.

_____________________________________________________________________________NEW EXHIBITION_____


MTB-JOURNEY (through Bregenzer Forest)

:

...I really enjoy being on my own and, ever since my earliest youth,
have loved roaming through woods and deserted regions....

21 year ago I came here and I live on a mountain, in a small village,
and although it was a self-imposed exile during my time under
Saturn’s Rule, I have now finally settled here and am very happy
living up -- amongst the headstrong people and the sometimes
harsh conditions of nature. I like to believe I’ve learnt my lesson
and would like to be allowed to move on.

Where to? That is the big and still open question!

I’d toyed with the idea of going to the Persian Gulf. Yes, really.
I love the desert, the sand and people who look you calmly in
the eye. I am giving up on the Persian Gulf, and if the universe
wants me to go there, it’ll have to come up with something.

I AM NOT GIVING UP ON WHAT I LOVE !


With PPG, I’ve really found something I hadn’t even considered in my
wildest dreams. For me, PPG has truly become a GATEWAY to the world.
'Here', just as in real life, I come across very few people who share my
perspective, can relate to my feelings and think along similar lines.
AYDA (Liveinpeace) is one of those people -- and I am learning so much
from her about myself.

ENJOY


....................................................................................................
If you like it, please leave a comment 🙂

Edited by Lir_Elhan .



.. ... ... . ........ .. ............ . .. .. . ...... .. ...... ...... . .. .......... . . .. . . ..... .. .........

A Sandstone Slab that found its way to us from the Mediterranean
region during the Ice Age. It is a popular destination for day trips,
where, sadly, careless people have lost their lives. Despite every-
thing, it is stunningly beautiful and has been shaped into a,
Work-of-Art by the Ach River over the long period of time.

Thank You

I am also always thankful to Etienne for PPG. He made the path to my NOBLE master, he was the means for the miracle happened in my life, and he is the reason my thirsty existence can still drink from the life-giving spring that I found (or better said, showed itself to me) here on PPG.

Although I feel sad as a loser that I have found Michael so late (I might be able to travel abroad easily many years ago), I am still very much grateful to the Lord to meet him before my death. I am writing these very lines with a throat tight from holding back tears, and with tears that barely let me see what I’m writing… I have been able to tolerate my miserable situation and see the beauties of the creation since I read his lines and “saw” his artworks for the first time on PPG.


Dear Michael,

Well done on the wonderful journey. The place had not had the chance to receive your energy and light during the past years. It is said that during several incarnations, a sand can become a plant and then an animal and then a human based on what it has gone through during its each life. The “magical area” you stepped in is now eligible to become a human in its next incarnation.

Even reading about your trip and “watching” the photos you share gives a beautiful vibe that makes the strongest egos stop nonsense chatting and Enjoy the Blissful moments they provide us with.

AND

We will see the Persian Gulf together someday. Please do not give up on this; it will happen someday in the future. I am sure the universe is kinder than this…

I have no idea what someone like YOU can possibly learn from me, “your student”, but I do know what I have learnt from you is not even comparable to what I can learn from you in future on my path. The future that is so blur and unknown, and I have no choice but waiting, hoping, praying, and …

Will I have the chance? God knows… Now I can live with this urge better and easier. The solution is, as always, Patience and Trust…

lOVE and REGARDS

Edited by Liveinpeace .


The Day After -- Safety Stored


I found my way....

...... . .. ........ . . .. . . . ......... ... ......... ..... . ..... ..... . . . . . ....... .. ......
From my point of view, Ayda, you are like the MOON.
You reflect my being and doing that perfectly -- it is
as if I become the student and YOU are the Master.... 🙂

BUT... all this, what we both do here, that is truly my
believe, is for all those watching or listening anyway.


THANK YOU


P.S. ...and for all those, who do not know -- AYDA translated is, MOON 🙂

Edited by Lir_Elhan .


From my point of view, Ayda, you are like the MOON.
You reflect my being and doing that perfectly -- it is
as if I become the student and YOU are the Master.... 🙂

BUT... all this, what we both do here, that is truly my
believe, is for all those watching or listening anyway.



NOW I AM TOTALLY SPEECHLESS...

🌹🌹

Dear Michael,

thank you for your beautiful photos.
They show how water can be energized and
informed naturally on its way.
That`s how it should be.

Equally a human gets fullfilled on its way
through the sometimes rough stream of life
in the presence of the master,
like Ayda and you show perfectly.

🌹🌹
c.


And here are the samples in their final 'resting-place'....
The Energy & Stories are in my direct living-space, now.

THANK YOU

Dear Michael,

very beautiful photos...
As somebody, who is teaching chemistry,
I immediately got reminded of the unique
physicochemical properties of water.

At my second glance I got reminded
how powerful and soft water can be,
forming the landscape, expressed through
gentle and rugged forms!
Loud and wild or soft splashing.

And at least, water is always
finding its way, independent of
any obstacles crossing its way.
Always with its natural power,
continuous and unfazed.

A nice metaphor for all my daily challenges!

All these thoughts came up,
while I was looking at your photos and much more....


A nice metaphor for all my daily challenges!

Well said... 👍👍🌹🌹

And here are the samples in their final 'resting-place'....


No more reincarnation for them??

Hmmm... No surprise! They have reached

transcendence "by your side"...

🌹

Equally a human gets fulfilled....

Everything and everyone, yes....


A nice metaphor for all my daily challenges....

With an open heart, your eyes are wider...


No more reincarnation for them....

As part of a collective the journey still goes on....


.. ... ... . ........ .. ............ . .. .. . ...... .. ...... ...... . .. .......... . . .. . . ..... .. .........

What a journey life is! I am so lucky and happy
to read your posts.... 🙂 🙂 🙂

THANK YOU


And in the same day of beauyiful stories:



If MTB can stand for "Melancholy_to_Bliss", as well, these are photos from my MTB_JOURNEY inspired by this forum to collect sand particles in packs and sand stories in my soul.

🌍🌍🌍

Very beautiful photographs, dear Ayda!

Thank you

And in the same day of beauyiful stories:


I went to this dam alone and a "short_term_just_friend" who also went there alone helped me go down near the water. I had gone there before many years ago when I was young and I knew there were fish in the water.


The girl who helped me was surprised to know that it was possible for us to go down and put our feet in the water. She was even more surprised to know there were fish in the water.


We enjoyed feeling the Dam's water, watching the fish, collecting the sand, and climed back up. That day, we exchanged help and experiencing something new...

I believe she was a help sent by God and it was only one part of that beautiful day and just one of the God_sent "helps".

🍃


A Sandstone Slab that found its way to us from the Mediterranean region during the Ice Age...


Water has turned these slabs into beautiful pieces of art by its soft powerful nature, wisely and constantly touching the soul of them.

Exactly what the surging waves of your spirit does to your artworks and your students...

🍁


Dear Gardener,

The seeds you have sown are now delicate seedlings growing under the shelter of your care and support. They tolerate the thunderstorms with the hope of feeling the gentle touch of your kind caring hands on their souls again and again...

🍃

☀️

"The Stupa in Allgäu ... near Lake Alpsee

It was a wonderful and exhausting journey,
last Monday and very spontane."


Hope whatever/ whoever on your way on your latest bike journey have enjoyed and made the most of your presence!

Happy to have you back here!

🍁