>>> The ART of PERCEPTION <<<

  • 175
  • 4
  • 23

Another outcome of human activities on the Earth?

I hope your garden always enjoys the bliss of everlasting lushness and vitality...๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒฑ


๐Ÿ“ธ๏ธ
Reflections in the Evening Light

Reflections...


This reminds me of:

Sometimes, a feeling of jealousy urges to fill our being when we see how the friends of our beloved can spend time with themโ€”something that could be only a wish for us.

But something within us does not let jealousy take control: Those โ€œFriendsโ€ Are Beautiful Reflections of the Light of Our Precious Person.

And that is why we FEEL that our ego has no power to envy them.

P.S. The quoted post mostly carried an environmental concept, but this was how I felt today and I couldn't resist writing about it by seeing the word "reflection".


Edited by Liveinpeace .
... an artist can be such a valuable help through their work โ€“ adding new perspectives to our familiar way of seeing things. We humans tend

simply to see what we want to see -- not, what is really there....

> Letโ€™s be honest โ€“ donโ€™t our relationships often suffer because we donโ€™t perceive our partners as they really are?


When I read these lines for the first time several days ago, what I understood was: our perception can be changed by the "infulence" of an artwork.

Now I can see it is not only the influence of the art, but that of the artist, as well. I felt this when my perception of sand changed through my own journey...

And just imagine what would happen when our perception about other things, concepts and matters_ including relationships- change... Revitalizing!

That's why we should never lose the Light of a precious artist when life gives them as a gift to us... especially if they are masters, as well...


THANK YOU, SANDMAN


The Past -- Poem

Yes, I miss the sparkle in her eyes, the playful movements of her lips,
the scent of her hair in the early morning. I miss the touch of our
naked bodiesโ€ฆ all of it. The worst thing, however, is how much
I miss her clear and gentle voice โ€” which never once disturbed
the sense of silence....

__________________________________________________________________27 August 2026

Wonderful words!
A shiver is running down my spine
when I read this poem....
Again and again ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ’•


The Past -- Poem

Yes, I miss the sparkle in her eyes, the playful movements of her lips, the scent of her hair in the early morning. I miss the touch of our
naked bodiesโ€ฆ all of it. The worst thing, however, ...

What I felt from this poem is a mixture of Bliss and Sadness...

Whenever I think why life has to be so cruel sometimes, I remember Sri Ma's words:

"It is HIS pleasure to play as HE does. All is HE... HIS play is in numberless forms and ways"...

Well, forms and ways that don't care how much pain one has to bear by not being next to their love, by missing them, and by getting used to meet them only in the infinite...

Edited by Liveinpeace .


I ENJOY missing (her) the same way I enjoyed being together...
(Transcendence and Creation)

LOVE is LIGHT

Edited by Lir_Elhan .

In this case, I feel you are still living with her, even if not physically...

Edited by Liveinpeace .


(Transcendence ad Creation)

CREATION is one of the concepts that I wish to FEEL the essense of one day.

This word has not let me in YET...



It is quite simply not my job to change other peopleโ€™s
perspectives. If it does happen, it is down to the
decisions that the people concerned have made
themselves....

_________________________________________________________4 September 2026


All images are a tiny reflection of my daily breathing. ...


And these are JUST A TINY reflection....

๐Ÿ™‚

JUST A TINY reflections....

As always -- you are so right, Ayda.

..... .. . . .. . ......... . ... . ..... ............. .. . .. . . .. . ... ... .. . ...... . . ..... ...............
Most people need endless money, holiday, sex-partners, house,
swimming pool, DRUGS and all that stuff -- and will not have
'with-all-that' even a glimm... ๐Ÿ™‚

Living 200 per cent live -- 100 relative and 100 absolut...!

OUR LIVE is REFLECTION of LOVE and LIGHT

michael

Living 200 per cent live -- 100 relative and 100 absolut...!


OMG...

...


Living 200 per cent live -- 100 relative and 100 absolut...!

OUR LIVE is REFLECTION of LOVE and LIGHT


And some people like me are still stuck in 10 per cent of the "relative"...

We cannot permanently feel and experience this REFLECTION of Love and Light... It is said the reason is our cup is upside down.. and I still have no idea how we can put it upright!

Even "logically" speaking, the massive amount of HIS love that is pouring instantly on us is not something that cannot be felt or experiemced. What is the barrier? Where is the bug?!

๐ŸŒŽ

Thank You...

โณ

... Artists often

perceive the world differently and, naturally, they strive to make their
perception accessible to others. Often, it is quite ordinary things and
situations that they depict, but they do so in a different way because
of their heightened perception...

Only if could "others", we, had the capacity to perceive whatever "these" Artists perceive and depict...

๐Ÿ


Inspiration is laying around and waiting everywhere.
Sunlight touches wood in the late afternoon....

The World is my Oyster

michael

๐Ÿ“ธ๏ธ

... It is precisely for this reason that an
artist can be such a valuable help through their work โ€“ adding new
perspectives to our familiar way of seeing things. We humans tend
simply to see what we want to see -- not, what is really there...

"working like this is a way to tell a story other than the day by day experience. It is a vent for the
intense feeling as well...
"

Yes Michael, societies in nowaday's world truely NEED this...

THANK YOU

๐ŸŒŽ