UE/EU🇪🇺 Politics and governments

What do you think of the European Union?

Totalitarian and kafkaesque organism that betrays Europeans to serve US and lobbies interests.
Also incredibly naive and stupid/living in a parallel world.

What a bullshit. The U.S. tell us since years we need to care for ourselve regarding to Security, but want to depend on the USA because of their military class. And for us its cheaper.

What a bullshit. The U.S. tell us since years we need to care for ourselve regarding to Security, but want to depend on the USA because of their military class. And for us its cheaper.
Well, if EU defends itself alone (or, better yet, begins to antagonize America's enemies), then it's a cheaper puppet for the US. It's funny though to see how you deny this when Germany had no interest to give up on cheap Russian gas, yet is destroying its economy to please Uncle Sam.

Maybe using the EU to bloodsuck other countries like Southern EU (Italy, Greece, Portual) and destroy France is still attractive for Germany though. I don't know...

Edited by Lianshen .

Now I know why RN was so successful in France. But be careful, the british people knows about it now.
Funny is: The economic and trading contacts with their few international partners are almost copies from the former EU contracts. So EU is good as long they will transfer money. Like Hungary...

And we dont destroy our Economy because of that, this is a fairy tale. Our government did a good Job regarding that and all politicans of democratic Parties have realized it was naive and stupid to trust Putin so long. All his triest to blackmailing us has failed. At the moment he is moaning about long-range missiles in Germany. Better that than ending up like Crimea.

Edited by TierM38 .

The "now I know why [insert any ideology] is popular" is not an argument to defend your standpoint, it's rather a proof of intellectual laziness and a way to push people towards these parties. The RN isn't even pushing for a Frexit despite France having a lot of problems thanks to the EU and Germany (indexing the price of cheap and less polluting energy like Nuclear energy on gas for instance, and Germany refusing to change that incoherence when France is sinking, dedspite Germany using coal because its wind turbines are not working is a striking example).
There is actually no party pushing for a Frexit in France yet except UPR, which isn't popular, because most of French aren't against EU, yet.

The UE is so good that it threw Greece in China's arms and that more people are starving while being fled with migrants who are used as slaves and to lower natives' salaries.
Maybe that claim should be changed into "EU is good as long as they transfer money for the South to Germany", and yet, we see how the poverty rate is in Germany...

Exactly, thats why we are one of the biggest winners in the EU.
Plus we grew up to one of the biggest players regarding to waepons in the EU

I am looking for a relationship. I want to get to know the other person through communication, and then maybe meet in person. It is not certain whether it is friendship or love, because who knows what will happen in the future.

I am looking for a relationship. I want to get to know the other person through communication, and then maybe meet in person. It is not certain whether it is friendship or love, because who knows what will happen in the future.
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Now I know why RN was so successful in France. But be careful, the british people knows about it now.
Funny is: The economic and trading contacts with their few international partners are almost copies from the former EU contracts. So EU is good as long they will transfer money. Like Hungary...

And we dont destroy our Economy because of that, this is a fairy tale. Our government did a good Job regarding that and all politicans of democratic Parties have realized it was naive and stupid to trust Putin so long. All his triest to blackmailing us has failed. At the moment he is moaning about long-range missiles in Germany. Better that than ending up like Crimea.

Our goverment did a good job…🤣🤣🤣 oh man, you are so funny!

Exactly, thats why we are one of the biggest winners in the EU.
Plus we grew up to one of the biggest players regarding to waepons in the EU
„We are onw of the biggest winners in the EU“…who is these strange „We“, of course not the German people, who is suffering in under the most incompetent goverment ever in the history of the Bundesrepublik! Sorry, boy, but you must life in a dreamworld or you are a member of the green or red party…or you are living in your own fantastic bubble…🤣🤣🤣

Or I did my work ordinary...

„We are onw of the biggest winners in the EU“…who is these strange „We“, of course not the German people, who is suffering in under the most incompetent goverment ever in the history of the Bundesrepublik! Sorry, boy, but you must life in a dreamworld or you are a member of the green or red party…or you are living in your own fantastic bubble…🤣🤣🤣
Yep, the "we" obviously refer to a small minority that wasn't needing much help financially speaking. Meanwhile, many Germans struggle to survive as much as French if not more sometimes. The "winners" are winnin at the expense of Germans people and Southern European countries, and we should think that it is marvellous to have such parasites 🙂

Yep, the "we" obviously refer to a small minority that wasn't needing much help financially speaking. Meanwhile, many Germans struggle to survive as much as French if not more sometimes. The "winners" are winnin at the expense of Germans people and Southern European countries, and we should think that it is marvellous to have such parasites 🙂
Parasites?

Parasites?
The "elite" from Germany and a few other countries.

So, jealous?
Again, France should have reformed certain Things already 15 years ago, but everytime a President triest to change something in France they population has a pulse of 180. Retirement with 63 is not possible If you dont have the money, but the population says "We dont care, we want retirement with 63!"

So, jealous?
Again, France should have reformed certain Things already 15 years ago, but everytime a President triest to change something in France they population has a pulse of 180. Retirement with 63 is not possible If you dont have the money, but the population says "We dont care, we want retirement with 63!"
Jealous of seeing Germans taking 3 jobs and still being as poor if not more than French? Not really...Have you considered that the French people who opposed these reforms didn't want to be slaves like Germans?
The retirement reform has been pushed by the EU (another word for Germany), but it was working fine in France. Thanks to that, not only it shows sign of not working anymore, but it's a foreign company, BlackRock, that take care of the retirement of people. Awesome.

Plus you are mixing a few things up: Germany's economy (which is now collapsing in great part thanks to the US) is based on exploiting its own people, but also on a euro currency. Euro is too weak for Germany's economy, which boost its exportation, but it's a currency too strong for France by a little, and way too strong for Italy, Greece, Portugal.
The result here is that Euro is destroying countries' economy for which euro is too stron while helpin (for now) countries for which euro is too weak, and it shows very well with Target2.

😃🍿👍🏻