Ukraine Politics and governments

In your opinion, how will the war in Ukraine end? Should European countries give weapons and planes to Ukraine? The Italian government wants to increase military spending. It's right? Can we talk about these topics without arguing?

Yes. because with Putin you cannot find an agreement. His targets are not only to "liberate" Ukraine, he wants a new world order.
And the Key argument is: After finding an agreement with him after the illegal Krim Annexion He only used the time to rebuild his and stengthem his military.

So it is very likely it will lead to the same now.

Yes. because with Putin you cannot find an agreement. His targets are not only to "liberate" Ukraine, he wants a new world order.
And the Key argument is: After finding an agreement with him after the illegal Krim Annexion He only used the time to rebuild his and stengthem his military.

Sorry but it's obvious you're steeped in propaganda.
I'll start by saying that I don't like Putin since I don't like people who don't accept dissent. Having said this, however, in certain cases in these 2 years Putin has shown that he wanted to negotiate, instead we Europeans not only do not want to negotiate with him and have done little in this profile (obviously also counting Turkey's sporadic interventions) but we also held a conference of peace in Switzerland WITHOUT him when in theory peace must be made in 2. It doesn't seem to me that Putin wants to create a new world order since it doesn't seem to me that he is forcing us to do something. I have doubts about the annexation of Crimea as it is a farce given that the majority of the population there is more Russian than Ukrainian so if I am Russian the logical thing is to vote to return to my homeland, but maybe you are right .
I don't know precisely whether Putin reinforced the army in that period but after Euromaidan, the Donbass war and the advancement of NATO towards its borders it is more than reasonable to strengthen the army

Its useless to try to make a deal with Putin. He isnt interested in contacts without that all points He wants is in his advance He had shown several times what kind of person he is. He will Just use a peace to his own advance.

Its useless to try to make a deal with Putin. He isnt interested in contacts without that all points He wants is in his advance He had shown several times what kind of person he is. He will Just use a peace to his own advance.
Maybe, maybe not. The point is that we could never know if we didn't try to have a dialogue with him. Then we Europeans have also shown what kind of people we are with all the wars we have participated in over the years

In your opinion, how will the war in Ukraine end? Should European countries give weapons and planes to Ukraine? The Italian government wants to increase military spending. It's right? Can we talk about these topics without arguing?
From my experience, it's impossible to talk about wars (or any other politics subject) with multiple people and not argue.

The idea that Putin wants to create a new world order or not seems irrelevant here, to me. The new world order you are talking about is already created or in phase of being created, with or without Russia for the US lost its hegemony and the very fact that the US is now sacrificing EU, as a paw, to keep a little bit of its power shows it very well.

Don't forget that Occidentals fed countries like China or India; destroyed their own industry, either helped by Germany (that always wanted to gain the upper hand over EUSSR) which is now starting to pay the price of submitting to the US, or more globally by letting the industry being moved out to "cheaper" countries like car industry, clothe industry, pharmaceutical industry... We are so stupid in EU that we are still moving toward more dependency on extern power by killing our agriculture as well.

As for Putin, yep; but are you foretting all the attempts from Russia to discuss with the West? EU and US laugh at Putin when he was trying to get closer to the West,just throwing him to China's arms and ultimately creating that new world order you complain about in your post.
Putin surely isn't perfect or motivated by the wellbeing of the world, but maybe looking at the bellicism of the US and its carpet; EU, would give a nice perspective.

As for the OP's question :

I don't think we have tobe involved in saving a conflict between 2 corrupt countries. I have nothing to gain at saving Ukraine and I have no interest in preserving dirty money from Clinton or Biden's relatives and their friends in Ukraine. I have no benefit in paying a Buggatti to Zelensky's wife. I have no interest in promoting the destruction and the suicide of French farmers by fighting Russians and importing poor quality food from Ukraine through Poland.

I also don't think that Russia is of any threat for France. It has never been and I don't see quite well how it would suddenly become one. In the contrary, historically speakingg, Russia would rather be a natural ally, even if it's not something to wish for in the current context.

That should be the case of every rational nations or body. EU totally forgot about that and is either bellicist with Russia or totally naive with the US, and both with CHina or countries sending migrants by millions.

From my experience, it's impossible to talk about wars (or any other politics subject) with multiple people and not argue.
You are definitely right. I wanted to give it a try.

Theres nothing, really nothing to give any understanding to attack the Ukraine by Russia.
And remember China observe it if it is successful and will try the same with Taiwan.

I had asked for an opinion on the evolution of the war. And I asked if you think it's right to give weapons to Ukraine. I didn't ask whether Putin or Zelensky is eviler or who is responsible for the war

Theres nothing, really nothing to give any understanding to attack the Ukraine by Russia.
And remember China observe it if it is successful and will try the same with Taiwan.
China observe how inneficient and laxist the West is, but for their civil war, because it's a non-finished civil war, China has expressed multiple times its desire to resolve the conflict by other mean than military conquest (which doesn't mean that everything would be nice and peaceful contrary to a common belief). On the other hand, the US is pushing toward a military conflict in the area as well.
So rather than saying that China will try the same with Taiwan, I'd say that the US will try the same with Taiwan.

That should be the case of every rational nations or body. EU totally forgot about that and is either bellicist with Russia or totally naive with the US, and both with CHina or countries sending migrants by millions.

Anton Krasovsky claims Ukraine does not exist / Russian Media Monitor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBFLWN6CSU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBFLWN6CSU0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBFLWN6CSU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBFLWN6CSU0

I advise to everyone to watch until its end, this small video of an interview given 7 months ago by Anton Krasovski on Rostnaya TV ( the russian state TV ) : Anton Krasovski is ine of the most important and fanous russian propagandist on RT with Marguerita Simonian and Soloviev and this Interview tells us very much about the real political plan of russian Power which is unfortunately shared by many russian people too who are brainwashed by such a propaganda : I mean the building on the 21 first century of a new russian empire in the borders of the former one of 1914 which means of course the destruction and disappearing of many european states at the present time and not only Ukraine and the Baltic States but also Poland and Finland !
So, of course with such a threat not very far from us, I support to hundred % the will of my,government and military forces to enforce our military capacities especially by the production as soon as possible of Hypertonic ballistic missiles !

Andrey Gurulyov urges nuclear strikes against Europe / Russian Media Monitor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPGdRr_uEPc

At the present time and are those New nazis of the 21st century or ruscists ( russian fascists ) as the Ukrainians are used to calling them, are unable to win war on the ground in Ukraine, they are now discussing about the opportunity to use tactical nukes against some Europeans independent and Sovereign countries which do not have such weapons at their disposal like Ukraine, the Baltic States, Poland and even the Netherlands so as to impose their evil plan to us as they say !
So as Donald Trump urges us to do, all the European countries which belong or do not belong to Nato must increase on a significant way their military spendings so as to get ready to face with such a new threat if they really do not want to become the slaves of such evil people as that dear Mr Lianschen is proposing us to be ! ( Donald Trump on that way is right when he says that 300 millionth american people must not be the only one to insure security and protection of 445 millionth europeans ! )

You picked an extremist and made a general case out of it, forgetting how many europeists want to wipe out the Kremlin as well.

Calling Russians nazis is hilarious considering that EUSSR supported neonazis to take power in Ukraine and France trained some Ukrainian neonazis in France. Your one sided view shows very well in what direction the propaganda and brainwashinggg works in the West; just like in any time of war or when some groups wants to lead a whole population to war.
Calling people who refuses to follow the propaganda of either side is also hilarious, but no doubt that someone who will never have to fight in his life will be the first to put others in a bloodbath.

you are starting to argue as you did in the forum on France. So I say goodbye and leave you 🤵🤵 to your immaturity.🔒

You picked an extremist and made a general case out of it, forgetting how many europeists want to wipe out the Kremlin as well.

Calling Russians nazis is hilarious considering that EUSSR supported neonazis to take power in Ukraine and France trained some Ukrainian neonazis in France. Your one sided view shows very well in what direction the propaganda and brainwashinggg works in the West; just like in any time of war or when some groups wants to lead a whole population to war.
Calling people who refuses to follow the propaganda of either side is also hilarious, but no doubt that someone who will never have to fight in his life will be the first to put others in a bloodbath.

They supported them by accident! It sounds unbelievable, but after the maidan Protests they realized who initiated those protests. This was actually critically discussed in Germany after it.