Ukraine Politics and governments

But true is also: To Support them and that the Ukranian thought Putin would watch those protests peacefully was more than naive by Western countries and Ukraine as well.

"ChrisM883"
I repeat you are steeped in propaganda. So in your opinion all this is Russia's fault. Now I don't know if Russia really understood who had started all those protests but in my opinion Euromaidan was a golpe given that the president who was there was forced to flee. Then I think that Russia did not directly intervene in the protests.

Germany supported the wrong people because they hadnt wondered who organized these protests.
The fault of Ukraine was that they believed they could easily Join the EU or the western state society

I don't know who you are referring to by "supporting the wrong person". However, in my opinion, Ukraine's serious fault is that of having carried out a golpe and having started the war in Donbass by bombing the two republics of Donbass that wanted to be independent

Ukraine started war in Donbass??? Did you smoke something strange?

Who bombed the two republics?
Ukraine and not Russia.
I haven't smoked anything and you are full of propaganda

And you say to me I have been fooled by russian propaganda?

No you are steeped in NATO propaganda

Okay I stop to take you serious. Too much youtube

I brought you facts that might be realistic, but you didn't.
Too much NATO propaganda

You brought me facts constructed by who? People who dont like the NATO and the U.S. by random?

The Donbass war really happened and it was before Putin invaded Ukraine in 2022, plus whoever bombed Donbass in that war was Ukraine against the republics that wanted to be independent. These are facts. If you don't know them, document them. Despite this, one point remains, namely that you have not given me realistic arguments

The regions wanted to be independt, because russian speaking Population wanted so. But this is not the way the world works! Catalans in Spain wants that too, but do they get their own state? Putin used These unsatisfied people to have a reason for his long planned invasion.

This is also the method people expect when he plans to invade in baltic states.

In China they tell their population the people in Taiwan wants to be reunited, but actually nobody wants in Taiwan.

Its absurd. Putin told his Population in the beginning the Ukraine s are happy that Russia "liberates it from Nazis".
Who believe such absurd shit?
Methods already Hitler and Goebbels used in and before WWII

I wish peace in this world! End the war by diplomacy

The regions wanted to be independent, because Russian speaking Population wanted so. But this is not the way the world works! Catalans in Spain want that too, but do they get their own state? Putin used These unsatisfied people to have a reason for his long planned invasion of him.

This is also the method people expect when he plans to invade Baltic states.

Those regions wanted independence because most likely the pro-Russian president who was there was forcibly removed and furthermore the Russian language is banned. If all this had not happened those two republics would not have asked for independence, independence does not come by chance. But then if a place wants independence it is right to accept that a referendum is held to see if this is the true will of the people, if you deny this possibility to that place a civil war will most likely break out and people will die. This and something similar has happened several times in history but on the other hand human beings never learn from their mistakes and until a state denies to hold referendums for independence in a place that requests it, these situations they will never cease to exist. Then give me something reliable because I don't believe that Putin had plans to invade Ukraine in 2014 given that there was a PRO-RUSSIAN president, which is why I don't think that the 2014 protests were triggered by him. Then I would like to point out that with the Donbass war Ukraine risked losing 2 regions excluding Crimea, but now for not having given independence to the two republics it risks losing ALL of Ukraine

In China they tell their population the people in Taiwan want to be reunited, but actually nobody wants in Taiwan.

Its absurd. Putin told his population that in the beginning the Ukraine s are happy that Russia "liberates it from Nazis".
Who believes such absurd shit?
Methods already Hitler and Goebbels used in and before WWII

I don't know about the Taiwan issue. Maybe you're right or not, I'm saying this since I haven't been to Taiwan. Have you been there? Because if you haven't been there either, you don't know what the people of Taiwan think. Surely the 2 republics will be happy to be freed from Russia since they have sympathies more for Russia than for Europe. Then I don't know if the level of Nazism there is as high as Putin says in Ukraine, but it is undeniable that there are levels of Nazism there. For example, the Azov battalion is openly neo-Nazi and what's more they want it to join the national army, now tell me in which country in the world something like this happens, it seems to me that Ukraine is the only case. It's as if here in Italy we let pro-fascists join the national army, it would be a bit jarring

I wish peace in this world! End the war by diplomacy
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘