Why can't Chinese tolerate other Chinese being unpatriotic? Politics and governments

你应该把这个帖子发到“你怎么认为中国教育What do you think of Chinese education”里面
而不是这里

我国公民享有言论自由的权力
你比法律还能耐吗

哦 对不起 那你发吧

Can you Tell what you think in China? Or is it different in public or private?

Different, We are not allowed to speak recklessly in public places because we believe that trouble comes from the mouth,We won't say whatever we want like Westerners do

Im surprised you talk about it so open. I guessed you are not allowed even with that

这是事实。但是我可能比较偏激,我发现中国的传统思想大多是为了明哲保身...但是我比较赞同舍生取义,因为我不怕死(LOL)
附一句:指点江山,激扬文字,粪土当年万户侯。

我比较二杆子一根筋(?

藕通亚~!

辩证的,应该保存实力时候潜龙勿用

辩证的,应该保存实力时候潜龙勿用
嗯嗯好嘞

个人看法哈哈,我能理解你

My governance problem? Do I live in China?
Where did you come to the conclusion that Mao Zedong was a criminal?Because you have never lived or lived in China.Can the Chinese people not know if he has done anything wrong? Without him, China may still be a puppet of the Soviet Union and the United States, just like Germany.
他说的文革,唉

wg不还有鞍钢宪法、两参一改三结合么

Chris China is the best country ever just shut up your fu##ing mouth and don’t talk so much shit do you think you know what you are talking about do you think that your German government always says the true Germany hates China and not because China is bad it’s because Germany is not as good as China so just shut up and don’t say that Mao was a bad person he is better then you could ever imagine I love China and you have no fucking right to say that China is bad