Why can't Chinese tolerate other Chinese being unpatriotic? Politics and governments

My governance problem? Do I live in China?

My governance problem? Do I live in China?
Where did you come to the conclusion that Mao Zedong was a criminal?Because you have never lived or lived in China.Can the Chinese people not know if he has done anything wrong? Without him, China may still be a puppet of the Soviet Union and the United States, just like Germany.

脓砸刚度

儂特伊咂刚度话上海闲话,伊又勿懂额。哈哈哈哈哈哈哈

咱们骂那个傻逼德国人可以,但是谁再跟我在这提起诸葛莎碧我就杀了他

事实上,每个国家都有问题,每个民族都有其劣根性。(详见《丑陋的美国人》《丑陋的日本人》),但这不代表我们没问题。
革命的优越性不在于掩盖事实。

事实上我更像虚无主义者(?)

革命的优越性不在于掩盖事实。
There is indeed a root cause of inferiority, but I have never seen who has become a reactionary😯

事实上我更像虚无主义者(?)
If you feel meaningless, you can work hard to leave China and go to a more beautiful country

事实上我更像虚无主义者(?)
If you feel meaningless, you can work hard to leave China and go to a more beautiful country
YEAH but what i think is not to go to a more beautiful country, is how to make a more beautiful world....
the world is ours, isnt it?

事实上我更像虚无主义者(?)
YEAH but what i think is not to go to a more beautiful country, is how to make a more beautiful world....
the world is ours, isnt it?
you are right.
you can stay at China
to make ur hometown nanyang more shining👍

革命的优越性不在于掩盖事实。
There is indeed a root cause of inferiority, but I have never seen who has become a reactionary😯
Right.

I think so too.
I can't really accept that Chinese don't love america...
they always think I'm mad🙁

As a foreigner I guess that in countries like China, Russia, Iran the education is a kind of bubble: When I teach a child from primary school that U.S. and NATO and Jews and so on are enemy No. 1 in the world its clear how those childs or later teenagers and grown ups will react if you try to tell the opposite.

For example the french president Macron told clearly the NATO has no reason at all to do any actions in far east as long no member of a NATO nation is involved or treatend.
Means: If China and U.S. argue about Taiwan its their own problem.

On the other side: Ji Jinping offended Biden the following (documentated!) during their meeting Last year in the U.S.:
"We will reunite with Taiwan - if Taiwan dont want we will reach it with violence!"

We have never received education to treat the West as an enemy, where did you know about it? Even better than me, a Chinese person. Taiwan is not your business in the first place. Taiwan belongs to China, and the Taiwanese are all Han Chinese, which is easy to understand. Hitler said that Danzig or war is the same as taiwan or the war.
Why don't you read more books? What kind of things online have turned your brain into?😂😂😂

Read my post again, it was an example to describe what I mean.
Does China think the rest of the world IS against them?
Maybe it has to do with their methods how they treat other nations like Philippines, Taiwan or nations that accept not their Rules.

China wants to be worlds no.1 before 2040 - everything else has no priority.

And dont take Hitler as an example, Hitler was completely wrong and germans wish him to hell. The circumstances we're different after World War I, so be careful with the what aboutism.

In 1947, the Chinese government compiled and published the "Location Map of South China Sea Islands", which marked eleven segments of lines with undetermined national boundary symbols. This is the inheritance of the historical sovereign zone, and the European powers that have long ruled Southeast Asia have long respected China's sovereignty in the area within the line. The recovery of South China Sea Islands after World War II is internationally recognized, so the discontinuous line map is widely recognized internationally. After the establishment of the People's Republic of China, the map of New China inherited this line, only changing the 11 sections to 9 sections, and canceling the two sections between Hainan Island and Vietnam in 1953.
Your American dad loves being the world's number one the most.
It's the same in some places, China should only have one government

不得不承认,我不太喜欢中国教育
我不喜欢去背一堆东西和思维定式,
我认为这是毒害我们的思想
有别的意见可以,别喷