Why can't Chinese tolerate other Chinese being unpatriotic? Politics and governments

I HATE CHINA AND I M NOT A COMMUNIST.MY PARENTS AND CLASSMATES HATE COMMUNITY TOO.
CHINA HAS GONE BAD.

has China gone bad?🐤
are u kidding?🐤
I like foreign countries too, they have things that China don't have, such as welfare, education and so on.
But I think without economic strength, just don't think about it and say that China is not good. disable to leave your own country, nomatter how much you hate it, it just your hometown.
communism just have some flaws, but can it be worse than capitalism? At least there are laws that restrict capitalists. Without communism, what kind of ghost will China become?A shit?
Patriotism is something that everyone in every country has, is it not too normal? Isn't it basic that Americans also love their country?just like Chinese?
nomatter your family don't like communism or not, I believe they must love their country.
Finally, because you were born in China, if you cannot go abroad, then you will spend your whole life with it. What's the use of hating it, besides making yourself disgusting, it has no use at all.🐤

That's deeper thing. What are Your reasons to hate Your country?

I can easily imagine that someone experienced painful treatment by it's country, government, etc.

It's not simple: "love your country without any doubts, You don't have right to".

Country/government often just harm own citizens.

Oh....why?

has China gone bad?🐤
are u kidding?🐤
I like foreign countries too, they have things that China don't have, such as welfare, education and so on.
But I think without economic strength, just don't think about it and say that China is not good. disable to leave your own country, nomatter how much you hate it, it just your hometown.
communism just have some flaws, but can it be worse than capitalism? At least there are laws that restrict capitalists. Without communism, what kind of ghost will China become?A shit?
Patriotism is something that everyone in every country has, is it not too normal? Isn't it basic that Americans also love their country?just like Chinese?
nomatter your family don't like communism or not, I believe they must love their country.
Finally, because you were born in China, if you cannot go abroad, then you will spend your whole life with it. What's the use of hating it, besides making yourself disgusting, it has no use at all.🐤
这是一些理由:
首先,现在中国并不是真正的社会主义国家。我们可以从功能待遇上看出来这一点。工人与农民的人大代表占比一直在下降,并且去年政府还说要严厉打击农民工恶意讨薪行为(恶意欠薪他都没说)工农已经成为反面教材。
其次是经济方面。中国经济在崩盘。甚至公安禁止唱衰经济(就是不能说经济不好),但实际上中国经济并不景气,尤其是房地产方面。(我们南阳人有发言权,毕竟烂尾楼之都)
其三是政治方面。本该国务院干的事习近平干了,我认为这是严重的个人英雄主义。并且我并不认同将党放人民之前。中国真的是工人阶级在领导吗?
其四,政策落实情况不佳,形式主义严重。
五,严重控制思想。如教育方面及封闭外网。宪法规定不能传播资本主义思想。但实际上,资本主义渗透仍然严重,并且自上而下。
然后,中国确实像毛泽东所说的一样,卫星上天红旗落地。现在中国不是资本主义社会,反倒更像封建主义社会。
我们现在人民还念着毛泽东邓小平好,但实际上却没有丢掉幻想。
关于劣根性。参见柏杨先生《丑陋的中国人》。
最后,我并不支持共产主义。共产主义是不切实际的,虚无缥缈的。如大跃进时期,便很好的证明了这个观点。共产主义忽视了人类的本质。
有点乱,但凑合着看吧

True.

I am an Anarchist

has China gone bad?🐤
are u kidding?🐤
这是一些理由:
首先,现在中国并不是真正的社会主义国家。我们可以从功能待遇上看出来这一点。工人与农民的人大代表占比一直在下降,并且去年政府还说要严厉打击农民工恶意讨薪行为(恶意欠薪他都没说)工农已经成为反面教材。
其四,政策落实情况不佳,形式主义严重。
关于劣根性。参见柏杨先生《丑陋的中国人》。
有点乱,但凑合着看吧
封建制还是太抬举塞里斯zf了,封建主义可比现在奴隶制先进多了(

池沼特涩早该图图了

That's deeper thing. What are Your reasons to hate Your country?

I can easily imagine that someone experienced painful treatment by it's country, government, etc.

It's not simple: "love your country without any doubts, You don't have right to".

Country/government often just harm own citizens.

That's true,actually the state apparatus, including the army, the police and the courts, is the instrument by which one class oppresses another.

我同意,作为中国人的 我恨中国教育

池沼特涩早该图图了
damn 这种自己晓得就好了哈哈哈哈哈

has China gone bad?🐤
are u kidding?🐤
这是一些理由:
其四,政策落实情况不佳,形式主义严重。
关于劣根性。参见柏杨先生《丑陋的中国人》。
有点乱,但凑合着看吧
工人的是题我不晓得 因为没有认识的工人朋友
不过在中国经济崩盘的时候外国不也一样吗
房地产这个东西的重要性和外国的股市是一样的,我们家就是搞房产的,出来疫情刚刚结束时涨了一下,现在上海房产已经完蛋了,中国最近打开了上海限购想要救市,不过已经没有用处了。
政治方面的个人主义你自己去问习大大,我不清桑思密达
政治落实不行?我觉得挺好的呀,上海郊区现在发展不知道有多快,我不晓得你说的落实不行在什么地方。
封闭外网就是为了防止意识渗透,具体可以看看苏苏。
劣根性吶,我可不觉得自己劣,你说对就对,这么说菊与刀是不是日本人的劣根性啊哈哈哈哈哈?哪个国家的人还不会一点技能?难不成以后办事从来不懂得圆滑?
共产主义难道不理想吗?极左和极右不一样极端吗?社会主义不就够用了吗?共产主义需要每个人都有很强的思想觉悟,每个个体都不一样,本来就很理想。
共产党做的好的要表扬,不好的地方我们能做的只有口嗨,没办法改变呀,毕竟是学生,难不成真的要暴动?

所以你是中国人吗?
还是间谍?
爱国这个东西不应该是每个人都要有的吗?
你不喜欢中国你可以马上搬离中国
不过你作为一个学生,和我一样,根本没有能力去做这件事
还有 你是南阳人 历史上诸葛亮的草庐就在这里,兴复汉室不就是他说的吗?你们那里怎么会不爱国?
你不喜欢中国你也没必要去诋毁他
就像如果我不喜欢你那难道我也可以公开辱骂你吗?
你是不是外网看多了? are u fly to USA?
你去做美国梦罢🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

所以你是中国人吗?
还是间谍?
爱国这个东西不应该是每个人都要有的吗?
你不喜欢中国你可以马上搬离中国
不过你作为一个学生,和我一样,根本没有能力去做这件事
还有 你是南阳人 历史上诸葛亮的草庐就在这里,兴复汉室不就是他说的吗?你们那里怎么会不爱国?
你不喜欢中国你也没必要去诋毁他
就像如果我不喜欢你那难道我也可以公开辱骂你吗?
你是不是外网看多了? are u fly to USA?
你去做美国梦罢🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
毛泽东说:“群众发牢骚,有意见,说明我们的政策和工作有毛病。不要一听到群众有议论,尤其是尖锐一点的议论,就去追查,就要立案,进行打击压制。这种做法实际上是软弱的表现,是神经衰弱的表现。我们共产党人无论如何不要造成同群众对立的局面。”

百花齐放、百家争鸣的方针,是促进艺术发展和科学进步的方针,是促进我国的社会主义文化繁荣的方针。艺术上不同的形式和风格可以自由发展,科学上不同的学派可以自由争论。利用行政力量,强制推行一种风格,一种学派,禁止另一种风格,另一种学派,我们认为会有害于艺术和科学的发展。(毛泽东《关于正确处理人民内部矛盾的问题》,1957年2月27日)

因为我们是为人民服务的,所以,我们如果有缺点就不怕别人批评。”《毛泽东选集》第三卷

I love my country,but not the government,what i love is its people and land.

有勇知方

I love my country,but not the government,what i love is its people and land.
是吶
I love my hometown≠I love government

Edit by GeorgeGu_ .