What kind of country do you think the United States is? Is the U.S. government equal to the American people? Politics and governments

Stupid shit people of russia give stupid counter-comments. As it has always been. 80,000,000. Deaths in Gulag camps since 1953. And before that with Stalin it was shit too, so plus 25,000,000 extra deaths. Here in Germany we don't need stupid people from Russia who want to comment on human rights. And the dirt from Russia that's still here. it's nice to go back to Putin's promised shitty country. PS: What is Russia? A few mafia bigwigs like Putin and Co have ripped the state treasures under their own wings, and the normal people who have worked for 40 years die and can look after 40 years
and not even a piece of meat
.Afford.

Common folk die because a few idiots have gone megalomaniac!

American government and people are two different things. That's for sure.
Ohh yeah I agree.
"Governments are sometimes bandits, peoples never. "

I have heard a lot of comments about americans all being bad at geography, and i would like to say everyone is different. Some are bad at it and some are good. And guess what: Its the same in your country! Some people in your country will be really bad at geography too, i can promise you! To the main topic, you can never say that all people in one country will be like the government there. Some like their government and think what they do is right and some dont. Not only in America, but everywere.

Yes, Annika2007, look at Aki2001, he is still fighting with Russians! Why? He wants to.

Russians seem to think the rest of the world is one big country while a very few such as North Korea, PRC China, Cuba, Venezuela and Belarus are the only countries they know!

Houston wins the Miss Universe Pageant!!!
USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!

https://youtu.be/z1GpGrn9LYU

I never felt that my government considered the American people equal to them.

The US is considering downing China's balloon over the continental states. This is if after the balloon, which China has admitted to belonging to them but is meteorological, could present a threat.

The imperialist government of the United States is the world's biggest obstacle to communism and one of the main reactionary forces

The U.S. is already taking action to weaken its surveillance capabilities, including using counter intelligence measures to obscure its views and physically moving things out of its path, two senior defense officials told NBC News on Friday.

"We will continue to monitor and review options," Ryder told reporters early Friday afternoon.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/chinese-balloon-cause-civilian-injuries-deaths-rcna69052

The Chinese government acknowledged the craft "is from China."

“It is a civilian airship used for research, mainly meteorological, purposes,” the Chinese Foreign Ministry said in a statement on its website. It said the balloon “deviated far from its planned course” because of strong winds and a lack of steering ability.

Ryder countered, "The fact is we know it's a surveillance balloon."

"It has the ability to maneuver," he said, while declining to go into specifics.