What kind of country do you think the United States is? Is the U.S. government equal to the American people? Politics and governments

(Please do not divulge secrets from your or from other countries. Respect for all points of view)

Just because I'm young doesn't mean I'm immature。

I guess world would be very nice place if there is no US politics.
I don't think most of the US citizens knows what US politics does to other countries.

Edit by Dumi .

I don't think most of the US citizens knows what US politics does to other countries.
Mark Twain quotes that "God created war so that Americans would learn geography."

Mark Twain quotes that "God created war so that Americans would learn geography."
They need to make more wars then...

Hey Lianshen: It's best to shut up and don't spread junk comments. Your anti-social ideas are slowly getting sick!!

As Germans, we are not afraid abroad. Even if filthy people like muslims want to attack us. We better fight back. We have the better mop! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lefu0KJHJOc

Fuck China and Fuck Russia. Lick my ass!!

Hey Lianshen: It's best to shut up and don't spread junk comments. Your anti-social ideas are slowly getting sick!!
I know I'm important to you, like the center of your world, but I'm not the topic here, neither is Russia, China, or your beloved EU 4th reich.

Fing Fang Feng-Fuck Flatnose Liasheng!!!

Why are you swearing like a trooper? Don't you have a better argument than spitting your venom over people or what?

Hmm... I don't live in the US obviously...

I think it's very important country for the order in the world. But... They lost their path. I can't think about US, without left ideologies and greedy corporations pictures in my mind. And masonry, illuminats, rich guys pulling the strings and trying to enslave people. I hope its more fantasy than reality, after all.
I think it's chaotic inside this country, and I would like to see more people like DeSantis there, steering this ship. Not like Biden, not like Trump.

Well, and as Pole I don't see alternative empire to be friend with.

I think all aki2001's hard work on concrete has made him release his stress on human subjects.

USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
As has been called out on the treatment of our citizens, I don't believe
the issues are universal here and apply to everyone. What some may
call injustice in our system, other may call irrelevant division among
our people.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!

Да вы все уроды freek People terrible horrow

American government and people are two different things. That's for sure.

who cares what mark twain quoted

As Germans, we are not afraid abroad. Even if filthy people like muslims want to attack us. We better fight back. We have the better mop! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lefu0KJHJOc

who won against you in war? just a question you know