What do you think about taiwan rn Politics and governments

I'm talking about how China has lost it's culture after the Cultural Revolution and after the WWII Japan embraced the US Culture like baseball.
文化大革命实际上和文化没啥关系……我们承认这是场错误但是这和文化真的没关系。如果你想具体了解你可以私信我。

The old portuguese people called it "Ilha Formosa" (Beautiful Island). I hope it keeps being culturally rich, industrially advanced, socially vibrant and politically democratic. I wish the best for Taiwan.

I'm glad Taiwan doesn't have "Mainland China's Zero COVID-19 Policy!" I guess in that Red country they have low vaccination rates?
Our vaccine is free for citizens
We have administered 3,243,599,000 doses of the new coronavirus vaccine, with a total number of 1,275,541,000 vaccinated, and 1,240,777,000 people have been fully vaccinated, covering 90.47% of the country's total population and 88.01% of the country's total population. 671.27 million people have completed booster immunization, of which 12.191 million have received sequential booster immunization.

I hear that China's vaccines are not well effective compared to world shared vaccine versions.
Living in a bubble is not always protective for China, look how China has said that they will not tolerate a grain of sand thrown in it's eye, and yet they've stuck their head in the sand and suffer widely for it. China is about the only one left suffering the effects of COVID-19 at the source where it started, owing to the living standards of local food vendors, and now by it's protective pride to develope it's own vaccine for it's own peoples in a high-standard demonstration that China wants to keep it's people within it's own planned-out ideals.

Edit by DanielWeathers .

Withoutdoubt,Taiwan is the territory of China from ming dynasty,
Amerian government inoculate people around the world with mistaken idea in order to put pressure on Chinese governmnt and arrest the development.
If there is a way to knock out all the country in the world ,American government will do that AT ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!

Before talking about Tiwan I advise all of YOU to learn Chinese history (Word WarII)DO NOT just believe what some media said.
Please dont just live in the ideal world that American government build .
Try to think by yourself !
And WELCOME TO THE REALWORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In other words... Don't Do It. 换句话说……不要这样做。

CNN - War game suggests Chinese invasion of Taiwan would fail at a huge cost to US, Chinese and Taiwanese militaries./CNN - 兵棋推演表明中国入侵台湾将失败,美国、中国和台湾军队将付出巨大代价

"A Chinese invasion of Taiwan in 2026 would result in thousands of casualties among Chinese, United States, Taiwanese and Japanese forces, and it would be unlikely to result in a victory for Beijing, according to a prominent independent Washington think tank, which conducted war game simulations of a possible conflict that is preoccupying military and political leaders in Asia and Washington./如果中国在 2026 年入侵台湾,将导致中国、美国、台湾和日本军队伤亡数千人,而且北京不太可能取得胜利,”华盛顿一家著名的独立智库表示,该智库进行了战争 模拟一场可能发生的冲突,这场冲突正困扰着亚洲和华盛顿的军事和政治领导人。“

"A war over Taiwan could leave a victorious US military in as crippled a state as the Chinese forces it defeated./一场关于台湾的战争可能会让获胜的美军陷入与它击败的中国军队一样的瘫痪状态。"

"At the end of the conflict, at least two US aircraft carriers would lie at the bottom of the Pacific and China’s modern navy, which is the largest in the world, would be in 'shambles.'/冲突结束时,至少有两艘美国航空母舰将沉没在太平洋底部,而世界上最大的现代海军将陷入'混乱'。"

" 'The United States and Japan lose dozens of ships, hundreds of aircraft, and thousands of service members. Such losses would damage the US global position for many years,' the report said. In most scenarios, the US Navy lost two aircraft carriers and 10 to 20 large surface combatants. Approximately 3,200 US troops would be killed in three weeks of combat, nearly half of what the US lost in two decades of combat in Iraq and Afghanistan./ '美国和日本损失了数十艘船只、数百架飞机和数千名军人。 这种损失将损害美国多年的全球地位,‘ 报告称。 在大多数情况下,美国海军损失了两艘航空母舰和 10 到 20 艘大型水面战舰。 大约 3,200 名美军将在三周的战斗中阵亡,几乎是美国在伊拉克和阿富汗二十年战斗中损失的一半。"

" 'China also suffers heavily. Its navy is in shambles, the core of its amphibious forces is broken, and tens of thousands of soldiers are prisoners of war,' it said. The report estimated China would suffer about 10,000 troops killed and lose 155 combat aircraft and 138 major ships./ '中国也深受其害。 它的海军一团糟,两栖部队的核心被打破,数以万计的士兵成为战俘,' 它说。 报告估计,中国将损失约10,000名士兵,损失155架战斗机和138艘主要舰船。"

" 'While Taiwan’s military is unbroken, it is severely degraded and left to defend a damaged economy on an island without electricity and basic services,' the report. The island’s army would suffer about 3,500 casualties, and all 26 destroyers and frigates in its navy will be sunk, the report said./ '虽然台湾的军队完好无损,但已严重退化,只能在没有电力和基本服务的岛上保卫受损的经济,' 报告称。 报道称,该岛陆军将遭受约3500人伤亡,其海军中的所有26艘驱逐舰和护卫舰将被击沉。"

"Japan is likely to lose more than 100 combat aircraft and 26 warships while US military bases on its home territory come under Chinese attack, the report found./报告发现,日本可能会损失 100 多架战斗机和 26 艘军舰,而其本土的美国军事基地将受到中国的攻击。"

"But CSIS said it did not want its report to imply a war over Taiwan 'is inevitable or even probable.'/但 CSIS 表示,它不希望其报告暗示台湾战争 ' 不可避免,甚至可能发生 '。"

“ 'The Chinese leadership might adopt a strategy of diplomatic isolation, gray zone pressure, or economic coercion against Taiwan,' it said./ ' 但 CSIS 表示,它不希望其报告暗示台湾战争 ' 不可避免,甚至可能发生。"

"Dan Grazier, a senior defense policy fellow at the Project on Government Oversight (POGO), sees an outright Chinese invasion of Taiwan as extremely unlikely. Such a military operation would immediately disrupt the imports and exports upon which the Chinese economy relies for its very survival, Grazier told CNN, and interrupting this trade risks the collapse of the Chinese economy in short order. China relies on imports of food and fuel to drive their economic engine, Grazier said, and they have little room to maneuver./政府监督项目 (POGO) 的高级国防政策研究员丹·格拉齐尔 (Dan Grazier) 认为,中国大陆完全入侵台湾的可能性极小。 Grazier 告诉美国有线电视新闻网,这样的军事行动将立即扰乱中国经济赖以生存的进出口,中断这种贸易可能会导致中国经济在短期内崩溃。 Grazier 说,中国依靠进口食品和燃料来驱动他们的经济引擎,他们几乎没有回旋余地。"

" 'There is no ‘Ukraine model’ for Taiwan,' the report said, referring to how US and Western aid slowly trickled in to Ukraine well after Russia’s invasion of its neighbor started and no US or NATO troops are actively fighting against Russia./ ' 台湾没有 ‘ 乌克兰模式 ’ , 报告说,指的是美国和西方的援助是如何在俄罗斯开始入侵其邻国并且没有美国或北约军队积极与俄罗斯作战之后很久才慢慢流入乌克兰的。"

Edit by DanielWeathers .

CNN isn't a good place looking for "truths" lmao (I didn't say People's Daily is

The Chinese people don't want a war, and I don't think our Taiwan compatriots do either. Only the imperialist US government wants to start a war

Yes, why would Chinese government invade Taiwan? It does not make any sense. China has a long history, it can wait. When all these political clouds come down China and Taiwan will be a united country. There is no need for some kind of war.

I hope there´ll be a peaceful solution for China and Taiwan without war. It´s a dangerous and scary situation right now.

Yes, why would Chinese government invade Taiwan? It does not make any sense. China has a long history, it can wait. When all these political clouds come down China and Taiwan will be a united country. There is no need for some kind of war.
是的,所以,中国政府的政策是和平统一一国两制,而武力统一是最后没有办法的办法,

Yes, this situation is most worrisome for China.

Insane Putin makes a lot of blah blah, even stupid Peskov makes a lot of stupid blah blah. If they have such a big mouth, Putin and Peskov have to cross the border to the west, but before that they shit their pants because they know that the nearest lamppost will be untied. Even Sergey Moro here with his antisocial filthy comments is just a mental declaration of bankruptcy. Russia-kiss my ass!!

Aki2001, who is insane here? The topic is - What do you think about Taiwan. But you a blaming Putin? Please, don't read the western media. I am really afraid for your mental health.

A place with a lot of food and great views, that's all.

The chinese is gonna invade taowan and its scary
Taiwan Province has been the territory of China since ancient times.In ancient China, it was generally called Liuqiu/Yizhou
Please observe the one China principle.

I am a Chinese. I will always believe that Taiwan is an integral part of the People's Republic of China, whether in the past, now or in the future.