What do you think about taiwan rn Politics and governments

Liasheng, you don't have to artificially upset her just because I disagree with a mainland Chinese. Speaking of China: I recently bought a new washing machine, but because it had parts from China in it, I immediately returned the scrap machine!!!
Your message makes absolutely no sense/ Please, try to rewrite it with some coherent thought.

My message is already meaningful enough, at least for those who can put two and two together. But there still seems to be people for whom logical thinking is a matter of luck!!!

My message is already meaningful enough, at least for those who can put two and two together. But there still seems to be people for whom logical thinking is a matter of luck!!!
Still not very coherent. Beware, being convinced that you are logical is the first step of being a dogmatic twit, especially if you then can't answer properly.

Freddy-HH, what we are talking now about it's childish. And I can prove it. After the world war II some people made jocks about Japan. At that time the Japanese products were a common jocks. Talking about quality. Some people are still joking about Chinese products too. But times are changing. Thous are laughing, who laugh last. China is not like it was 10-20 years ago. So, some people have to cope with reality now. China is now different country.

Liasheng/ You can insult me ​​all day long - I don't give a damn. I have thick skin and all stupid comments roll off me.

Liasheng/ You can insult me ​​all day long - I don't give a damn. I have thick skin and all stupid comments roll off me.
Your are making a projection, you are the only one who insult others here, but yes "thick skin", isn't it 😉

Ps : Where are your answers that would eventually be "on topic"?

Edit by Lianshen .

China is now Taiwan’s largest economic partner, making up roughly 50 percent of its global trade and 70 percent of its FDI. On the basis of ECFA, which Taiwan and China signed in June 2010, it is likely that Taiwan will become increasingly economically dependent on China in the coming years. China intends to use economic means to accomplish its political goal of unification with Taiwan, but politically isolated Taiwan continues to focus on achieving economic growth without losing its political sovereignty. And of course, "parameter of economy in foreign affairs" is far beyond than "putting two and two together." We can't name something as "economically dependent independency."

Funny thing is, the USA also depends on Taiwan too! They invested in Taiwan too much. Especially in electronics. So, that is a single reason why the USA government is trying to play Taiwanese card. The stakes are too high.

There are also good US military bases in the Philippines and 2 large top US airbases in Japan. China will never have a chance to flatten Japan as China will be intercepted by high tech and brought down from the sky in case of an attack.

And for Liasheng: the Japanese women can be distinguished so well from Chinese women because the Japanese women place more value on fashion and a well-groomed appearance.

Japan's culture is cool, and China's culture is blah.

And for Liasheng: the Japanese women can be distinguished so well from Chinese women because the Japanese women place more value on fashion and a well-groomed appearance.

They used to be culturally the same people.

Totally off topic. Still unable to determine the gender nor to write properly a nickname. What about answering arguments?

When? Like Poles and Spanish?

China and Japan once had good relations
"Many aspects of traditional Japanese culture such as Taoism, Buddhism, astronomy and language have been profoundly influenced by China over the course of centuries.

When? Like Poles and Spanish?

Japan's culture is cool, and China's culture is blah.

Bro, are you kidding us? "Japanese culture is cool and Chinese culture is blah". Sounds like a joke. Culture cannot be cool or blah, good or bad, every culture is unique, there's no good and bad. The world is not just black and white, it's strange and different, and only stupids can see only good and bad

China and Japan once had good relations
"Many aspects of traditional Japanese culture such as Taoism, Buddhism, astronomy and language have been profoundly influenced by China over the course of centuries.
Having "good relations" (I don't know where you've seen that, Japan tried to invade China several times during the last 500 years only) or a strong influence doesn't mean "culturally the same people". Spain and Portugal have strong relationship and influences, yet they are pretty different people, same for France and pretty much all Europe despite French influence at the time.
Back to China/Japan, despite the influences, you'd also notice important divergences...

So no, they are definitely not the same and never really have been (Japan copies, but always gives a "japanese-touch" it is said), but that doesn't mean Japan is any better. Don't be such a weeb.

I'm talking about how China has lost it's culture after the Cultural Revolution and after the WWII Japan embraced the US Culture like baseball.

DWeathers, "Japan embraced the US Culture like baseball"? What does it mean? Does it mean that everybody who likes baseball have a "good" cultire?

I'm talking about how China has lost it's culture after the Cultural Revolution and after the WWII Japan embraced the US Culture like baseball.
But you said they had good relations. Before the Cultural Revolution China and Japan were at war... and they had tough relationships for at least the last 500 years when they weren't totally isolated.
As for the lost of the culture, I advice you to look at China more. If it has been aculturated, all its culture wasn't lost. Futhermore, US killed the embryo of culture it once had, and France destroyed its cultureS as well with the Revolution. China only followed what has been done in some other countries. Would you say that France doesn't have any culture though?