What do you think of China ? Politica e governo

Actually, China is doing many good things. I don't understand why western governments trying to make it so bad? What's the problem? Why many people think that China is going to overtake Taiwan? It looks like a provocation. For example - two men are fighting with each other. There comes the third one and gives to one of them a knife. Yes, take it! Use it! Doesn't it looks like a provocation?

You are right,we chinese gonna overtake Taiwan somedays,cause it should be and it must be,for the peacful development of our country,and its none of Western countries' business!

Modificato da NJFU_student_in_CHN .

Actually, China is doing many good things. I don't understand why western governments trying to make it so bad? What's the problem? Why many people think that China is going to overtake Taiwan? It looks like a provocation. For example - two men are fighting with each other. There comes the third one and gives to one of them a knife. Yes, take it! Use it! Doesn't it looks like a provocation?
You are right,we chinese gonna overtake Taiwan somedays,cause it should be and it must be,for the peacful development of our country,and its none of Western countries' business!

Modificato da NJFU_student_in_CHN .

我们一定要解放台湾

You know, NJFUstuinCHN, it might be not necessary. Something like that we had in Russia. There were REDs and WHITEs, or communists and those who opposed them. After a while it become obvious, that people want to live together. A country has to be united. You can't force to love somebody. So, I hope the reunification of China will be peaceful some day.

i think
china is a very nice.

You know, NJFUstuinCHN, it might be not necessary. Something like that we had in Russia. There were REDs and WHITEs, or communists and those who opposed them. After a while it become obvious, that people want to live together. A country has to be united. You can't force to love somebody. So, I hope the reunification of China will be peaceful some day.
YOU CAN'T FORCE LOVE, LOOK AT THE GUYS WHO GET IT FROM THEIR GIRLFRIENDS! BAD GUYS GET TREATED BAD BUT DON'T KNOW WHY?

The discovery has heightened tensions between the U.S. and China, with Secretary of State Antony Blinken postponing a planned trip to Beijing.

“We have concluded that the conditions are not right at this moment for Secretary Blinken to travel to China,” a senior State Department official said.

Blinken confirmed the postponement during a press briefing Friday, but said "we are going to remain engaged with the PRC [People's Republic of China] as this ongoing issue is resolved. The first step is getting the surveillance asset out of our space. And that’s what we’re focused on."

DWeathers, that what I call a war mentality. You see, you are using the same logic - enemies are all around! I think we all have to relax a little bit. Take it easy and everything will be all right. Just a small harmful balloon and so much fuss.

A State Department official told the outlet that China “has overflown these surveillance balloons over more than 40 countries across five continents,” adding, “the Biden Administration is reaching out to countries directly about the scope of this program and answer any questions.”

🎈 haha

http://solidnet.org/article/CP-of-Mexico-Nota-sobre-la-Reunion-en-Caracas-de-la-Plataforma-Mundial-Antiimperialista/

http://solidnet.org/article/CP-of-Sweden-On-China-and-our-Party/

I think that a war is around the corner,it will ruin everything!

No matter how outsiders look at us in China, what we want to tell you is that we don't care how you see us, we just want peaceful development.无论外人如何让看待我们中国,我们要告诉你们的是,我们不在乎你们如何看待我们,我们只要和平发展。I love China, I am Chinese I am proud, I am very happy to live in China, and the Chinese path is the most accurate.我爱中国,我是中国人我很自豪,我生活在中国很幸福,中国的道路是最准确的。

I think China is great! I've lived here for nearly 20 years. The mixed economy works! The government by committe works! The people are generally happy and safe and surrounded by amazing infrastructure.

To my friends outside China: Please, please, look for sources other than Youtube or CNN to find out how China is. Youtube was never a good source, and CNN and other corporate media is now pure propaganda and spin.

If you care about knowing, and not searching for confirmation of what you want to believe, try community-funded media like the US radio KPFA, KPFT, and sites like sheerpost, popularresistance, commondreams, etc.

I am Canadian and had no idea about China until I lived here. In fact, if you want to know what China is like, ask people who live in China. This forum is a good place, as are expat forums.

Love to you all!

Chinese persons who can communicate here are surely not the ordinar citizen and if he can, he has interest to say good things about his country and his government. If not that could be very dangerous. I know what did the communist regim during these last years and who are the friends of these criminals . Taiwan is not communist and also has very good economics results.

Chinese persons who can communicate here are surely not the ordinar citizen and if he can, he has interest to say good things about his country and his government. If not that could be very dangerous. I know what did the communist regim during these last years and who are the friends of these criminals . Taiwan is not communist and also has very good economics results.
Have you actually been to China? You've been fed propaganda, my friend. In "these last years" the government (you can call it the communist regime if you want be disparaging) has lifted vast numbers out of poverty and served the people very, very well. The system works. And people can speak freely here, but just not organize into big groups to cause chaos. That is the line.