how do you think BRICS country Politics and governments

West is so corrupted, there is no need to have any proof. It's so obvious, West is destroying itself. There has to be another fare society. What about the rest of the world? What can I say? Some day will join us. I hope so.
What about the world? The "West" is wrongly taken as an homogeneous entity because of the US, but even if it's falling, then what does it has to do with the world? If other societies are rising, it won't benefit the world, it will benefits those countries only. Is the rise of China benefitingg Africa? Only some very confused Africans think so, but the truth is that they are getting fucked in the ass just like before if not worsly.
As far as I am concerned, the fall of my country and specifically my province is a pain, and I'd be much better knowing that we enslave the world than to be enslaved by a foreign state for nobody really cares about a burmese child making shoes 10000 km away (and vice versa, a Burmese would never care about a breton kid).

Lianshen, you are very interesting person. Do I sorry for Chinese people who are exploited? I am. Really. But what we can do about that? Let's bring down the Chinese government? That is what you are suggesting? I hope not. If we bring the Chinese government, than the Western bastard will exploit you people. Are you for that? If Chinese government not capable to rule, let's bring another bastards? Maybe they will be better? It's so naive. And it's very dangerous.

Lianshen, you are very interesting person. Do I sorry for Chinese people who are exploited? I am. Really. But what we can do about that? Let's bring down the Chinese government? That is what you are suggesting? I hope not. If we bring the Chinese government, than the Western bastard will exploit you people. Are you for that? If Chinese government not capable to rule, let's bring another bastards? Maybe they will be better? It's so naive. And it's very dangerous.
What I'm suggesting is only that if you are having a tyrant on a throne, don't expect the person who will replace him to be much nicer. Hence, being on the side of the tyrant and treated as such wouldn't bother me if it can prevent me from being an opressed. That's the onyl thing I said in the last message, and I doubt that it's very interesting or original. At best, it's simply more rough than what many people would say.

What do you want in France, you Chinese dumbass???!!!
I don't think any normal French citizen wants to hear your deeply contemptuous remarks or have anything to do with a person like you. Why don't you go back to China if things are said to be so good there and human rights there, but stop bothering people here in Western Europe with your insane views. That's when you really start to puke. Because you have to go back to China if you don't like the liberal human rights here. You are an idiot and stupid joke figure for me!!

What do you want in France, you Chinese dumbass???!!!
I don't think any normal French citizen wants to hear your deeply contemptuous remarks or have anything to do with a person like you. Why don't you go back to China if things are said to be so good there and human rights there, but stop bothering people here in Western Europe with your insane views. That's when you really start to puke. Because you have to go back to China if you don't like the liberal human rights here. You are an idiot and stupid joke figure for me!!

It's time to put an effort in your reading comprehension, Hans. That would avoid you to get so salty over something you misanderstood, and eventually to expand your horizons in order not to call for a deportation like in the good all times or to larp so badly as a knight of freedom while making a paradox per line.
Eventually, it would also allow you to answer on-topic rather than rolling yourself in your feces all the time, but that's an overly-optimistic view and wish of mine.

Liansheng, you can't shock or impress me with your highly contrived drivel just wanting to sound somehow inteligent or intellectual. I have said before that you make far too many mistakes in the theory of sentence structure and in terms of style.

Once again, you demonstrate a clear lack of comprehension,and yet you are the one talking about intelligence... Moreover, the topic isn't about me, so get on topic instead of constantly proving my point 😉

Lianshen, I agree, your opponents are behaving irrational.

Useless
ur only 13 LOL have u learned politics in school?

Useless
ur only 13 LOL have u learned politics in school?
Yes

I wouldn't want to be submissive to an arrogant new world order of Anti-West politics. I believe Lianshen is smart but for his lack of understanding for certain European territorial boundaries.

DWeathers, name me just one reason why West and East can't live together? What is the problem? I can tell you what is the problem - people are greedy and selfish.

And I agree with Lianshen, it's easy to declare, but hard to do. Anyway, such stupidity has to be stopped. Even if people are so stupid they have a chance to love peacefully in peace with each other. Otherwise they deserve what they have. Someday dreams will come true.