Russia and other countries. Politics and governments

I see that you don’t try to inform yourself about the actualities of your own country. In our country if a leader of the opposition was poisoned that surely make a lot of noise. I note you like the opponents of Putin when they are inoffensive or dead. You appreciate Nemtsov , yet he was one of the first to be eliminated by Putin. With this assassination your president showed that nobody is untouchable for him. Daring criticize his power is like having a target in the back. Since the presidency of Putin, murder’s sponsors were never caught. I suppose as an “apparatchik” of the Putin’s system you have surely no interest to see the things changing and don’t want to know. Navalny doesn’t appear you as frank and sincere? Yet ye says clearly what he thinks . He is not honest? What about the shenanigans of your president?

I see that you don’t try to inform yourself about the actualities of your own country. In our country if a leader of the opposition was poisoned that surely make a lot of noise. I note you like the opponents of Putin when they are inoffensive or dead. You appreciate Nemtsov , yet he was one of the first to be eliminated by Putin. With this assassination your president showed that nobody is untouchable for him. Daring criticize his power is like having a target in the back. Since the presidency of Putin, murder’s sponsors were never caught. I suppose as an “apparatchik” of the Putin’s system you have surely no interest to see the things changing and don’t want to know. Navalny doesn’t appear you as frank and sincere? Yet ye says clearly what he thinks . He is not honest? What about the shenanigans of your president?
Who is “apparatchik” ?

In the USSR an apparatchik was an employee who worked for the communist party, of course these persons had advantages that that didn’t know the other citizens. Their standard of life was better in exchange of blind dedication. You remind me of them. May be you have another definition?

In the USSR an apparatchik was an employee who worked for the communist party, of course these persons had advantages that that didn’t know the other citizens. Their standard of life was better in exchange of blind dedication. You remind me of them. May be you have another definition?
I am not really into such details. I wish I would be somebody like you have just described. Or, maybe, this girl from "Red Sparrow". Or, this girl from "Anna".
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7456310/
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2873282/
It could be such an interesting life experience. :-D

But, unfortunatelly, not.
I am just probably a too much patriotic person with really non-standard ideas... I am probably freaky weird. 😉

The curiosity pushed me to watch this movie: Red sparrow. Did you really see it? Frankly, it’s not very flattering for Russian government. All the human baseness perpetrated by your system are clearly mentioned there: It’s sordid. Humiliation rape torture murder, threat or manipulation, it’s what you must endure to be a woman like that. Only the more psychopath persons can survive in this middle. So that would be your ideal of life to be like that? To be a sparrow to spy or kill for Putin. Yet the heroin was not really volunteer for this very exiting job but subjected to an odious blackmail. At the end of the movie she chooses to stay in Russia after having her revenge against her own uncle who pushed her in this Hell and so to fight against this corrupted system.

The curiosity pushed me to watch this movie: Red sparrow. Did you really see it? Frankly, it’s not very flattering for Russian government. All the human baseness perpetrated by your system are clearly mentioned there: It’s sordid. Humiliation rape torture murder, threat or manipulation, it’s what you must endure to be a woman like that. Only the more psychopath persons can survive in this middle. So that would be your ideal of life to be like that? To be a sparrow to spy or kill for Putin. Yet the heroin was not really volunteer for this very exiting job but subjected to an odious blackmail. At the end of the movie she chooses to stay in Russia after having her revenge against her own uncle who pushed her in this Hell and so to fight against this corrupted system.
Yes, I watched it, I managed to see only a half of the movie because it was so hilarious and funny that I felt fed up with all these stupid stereotypes and schematic thinking after watching 70 minutes of the movie. It is like western people's stubborn belief that we drink vodka every single day, play the balalaika and hug bears on the Red Square! Once a Chinese guy even asked me if I drink vodka instead of tea. It is soo funny! Just imagine! I am 30 y.o. and I have never ever ever tried vodka! I cannot imagine what it tastes like! And I think that I will never be able to take a gulp of vodka because this alcohol is too cheap and unpleasant for me. I was born in Russia and have been living over there for 30 years and I cannot understand why you, western guys, being so intelligent and smart, proceed imagining the Russian Federation as an icy cold and evil country where professional ballet dancers can become spies! Guys, it is just ridiculous! If the girl is a ballerina, she instantly becomes world-famous, she is just like your Oprah Winfrey! Can you imagine Oprah as a spy? And if this girl spent all of her life doing ballet, she would be useless in communication with people and it is incurable because she wasted 20 years of her life as a minimum for practicing the same physical exercises, since her early childhood! She did not communicate with people at all, she doesn't know how to build up relationships with people, she can only do fouette and leg-splits! Have a look at our Volochkova, she frequently behaves as a bimbo or just an idiot! Not because she is really a stupid person, but only because her childhood, youth and adolescence were dedicated to doing fouette and leg-splits for 8 hours every single day! She doesn't even know how to react on provocative questions sometimes, when it is necessary to be patient and when she should not test her patience and tell everything what she thinks! Guys, please, look, in order to be a professional spy, a person needs to be born a spy, to have some inborn talents and skills which should progress when they become an adult that's why this person certainly should have appropriate nurture and nature! It is not ready-made, it is impossible to get such skills making them as hot cakes, guys! Please, grow up and do not imagine such kinds of movies as thrillers, they are just comedies and love-stories for youngsters in the puberty period!

For you Red sparrow is a comic movie hilarious and funny. I have personally another idea of humor. If this movie is a so bad example why did you advise it? You give yourself a bad picture of your country. A lot of people could do horrible things if the good way of blackmail is found even for a professional ballet dancer. Could you indicate a good movie where the Russian secret service are not considered as gangsters?
So it’s a receive idea that Russia has a criminal government. Like Russians drinking vodka or playing balalaika or hugging bears. Yet the elimination of opponents is a reality in your country since a long time. I remember when I was as you said a youngster in the end of the seventies. Some persons were shouting how it’s scandalous these accusations against the communist world while this wonderful philosophy was made for the happiness of people. When these regimes fall down the reality showed that it was worse than we thought. The KGB has become FSB but the methods seem being the same and your president is a pure product of this well-known institution.