Russia and other countries. Politics and governments

Hello there, guys.
I am interested in discussing Politics and Policies.
I am from the Russian Federation, I have a Master's degree in Political Linguistics from the Top University on Forbes Russian University Rankings. My level in English Speaking and Writing is C2 (Proficiency).
I am really patriotic and crazy about tough negotiations in English.
I am fond of Maggie Thatcher's speeches, Gorby, Putin and Youtube channels such as SNL, French and Saunders, Big Train, The Weakest Link, and others.
I am really curious to discuss these things via Voice Call or via Emails.
Feel free to send me a message. Be Brave.
I am ready to reply to any interesting and attention-grabbing message.

Perhaps relations between Russia and other countries and particularly democratic countries will be easier when Vladimir Putin will leave the power. But he will be at the head of your country for surely long time. Don't you think so?

Well, I am not going to comment on it... I detest foreign democracy, freedoms, liberties and quite a weird, really strange attitude to moral foundations, working ethics, decency, values... Especially a burning russophobia, islamophobia, slavophobia... Dishonest business practices... Corporate social responsibility only in order to wear a mask of a kind, supportive, sympathetic and empathetic company, which is caring about their clients and workers... Biased, false understanding of the idea of "being polite and honest"... And so on...

Well, I am not going to comment on it... I detest foreign democracy, freedoms, liberties and quite a weird, really strange attitude to moral foundations, working ethics, decency, values... Especially a burning russophobia, islamophobia, slavophobia... Dishonest business practices... Corporate social responsibility only in order to wear a mask of a kind, supportive, sympathetic and empathetic company, which is caring about their clients and workers... Biased, false understanding of the idea of "being polite and honest"... And so on...
It’s hard to discuss about international politic without evoking the leaders of countries. I’m stunned by your words: You affirm detesting freedom and democracy, for you they are at the cause of a lot of human faults including the “Russo phobia”. So you prefer dictatorship and slavery? I would be very surprised if all the Russians think like you. Russian don’t like liberty or democracy? I have read in this forum a lot of critics against Donald Trump and I never saw a furious American saying it’s " Americano phobia". It’s sure, democracies are not perfect and some can abuse of freedom. I can only remark sadly that a cold war seems still existing between Russia and west. Each side beware the other and has the power to destroy several time the life on the planet. When sane relationships will be possible with Russian government?

It’s hard to discuss about international politic without evoking the leaders of countries. I’m stunned by your words: You affirm detesting freedom and democracy, for you they are at the cause of a lot of human faults including the “Russo phobia”. So you prefer dictatorship and slavery? I would be very surprised if all the Russians think like you. Russian don’t like liberty or democracy? I have read in this forum a lot of critics against Donald Trump and I never saw a furious American saying it’s " Americano phobia". It’s sure, democracies are not perfect and some can abuse of freedom. I can only remark sadly that a cold war seems still existing between Russia and west. Each side beware the other and has the power to destroy several time the life on the planet. When sane relationships will be possible with Russian government?
I am stunned by your moral foundations and ethics. :-D

Could you be more specific? What shocks you so much about my words? Why would my morality be so abject?

Could you be more specific? What shocks you so much about my words? Why would my morality be so abject?
Could you please comment on Harvey Weinstein's case, especially on women's behavior...?

Harvey Weinstein committed rapes and was logically punished for that. What can I say more? You have a very strange reasoning: I have the impression that according to you the behavior of this man is the consequence of freedom and democracy. It's your only argument in favour of dictatures?

It is just women's behavior. ;-D
That's why the movie about him will never have any success in the Russian Federation . ;-D

I'm guessing you're trying to avoid the topic you originally wanted to talk about. How does Weinstein relate to relations between Russia and other countries?

I'm guessing you're trying to avoid the topic you originally wanted to talk about. How does Weinstein relate to relations between Russia and other countries?
All lies in strange morals, principles, ethics, attitudes... I will never understand this Western type of thinking... "Freedom, liberty" for you means no restrictions at all... The only thing which can limit you, guys, it is the lack of money... And it is unpleasant...

Hello there, guys.
I am from the Russian Federation, I have a Master's degree in Political Linguistics from the Top University on Forbes Russian University Rankings. My level in English Speaking and Writing is C2 (Proficiency).
I am fond of Maggie Thatcher's speeches, Gorby, Putin and Youtube channels such as SNL, French and Saunders, Big Train, The Weakest Link, and others.
what is the politics in russia

Hello there, guys.
what is the politics in russia
What is the politics in the UK? 😉
I am not a politician, I am a political linguist, my opinion may be judgemental. You need to think critically, compare facts from different sources and try to find the truth...

Ok, but... So what? Yeah, western is corrupted and all. So? It doesnt mean that russia is better or Putin is better.

Is Russian system and government good in Your opinion? If so, why?

And I repeat - I hate our west politics of course. But Putin isnt kind of better person. He is just on the other side of barricade.

Ok, but... So what? Yeah, western is corrupted and all. So? It doesnt mean that russia is better or Putin is better.

Is Russian system and government good in Your opinion? If so, why?

And I repeat - I hate our west politics of course. But Putin isnt kind of better person. He is just on the other side of barricade.

Well, I really like the Russian educational system. I like the Russian banking system. I like Russian services -- we can order anything, book anything, apply for or to anything via the internet. The internet is almost everywhere. In any small village. I like that in my city it is always safe and secure -- I can walk all alone even in a backwater district at midnight or early in the morning, such as 2 am, and nobody will ever hurt me. When I am at home, I do not lock the door because it is absolutely safe. I really like my dacha -- the village when I spent my summer holidays. There is picturesque nature, peace and quiet and breathtaking views. I really like Russian people, Russian literature and Russian history. And yes, I do love Putin as well. 😉

Hello, I must say that I'm always surprised by the negative picture some westerners (but not all of us of course) have of Vladimir Putin.
Wether you like the person or not, it is a fact he is a very competent stateman and leader. He brought back his country from the ashes of the fall of the USSR, and makes very clever moves on the international diplomatic game, where there is no space for emotions if you wanna keep your spot as a sovereign nation and work for the interests of your people.
While I am not Russian myself and cannot speak about the efficiency of everyday life policies, I believe they are very right to maintain some higher moral values and limit the influence of nefarious groups such as minority rights lobbies, fondamental islamists, and all those who corrupt our cultural inheritance in the West.

I am a nationalist myself, I do love my country and its history, and it angers me that my supposed "leaders" bow down in front of the EU and the republican and democratic system. France doesn't need that crap, it existed long before the corrupted puppet state it as become, and our most competent leaders were authoritarian rulers, not oligarchs. I wish we'd take example on Russian peoples patriotism, and sense of pragmatism.

As Reiner said, it is an absolute shame we still act in a hostile way towards Russia, while we have so much interests and cultural ties in common.

The bad pictures about Putin are given by Putin himself.
When we see how Putin eliminates all his opponents. I have difficulties to find him very sympathetic. Max how can you be so naive.

Well it's more pragmatism than naivety. Someone does the job appropriately and truly appears to care about the national interest, what more would you need ?
Besides, only Russian people themselves have a sovereign right to say wether they would like to see another person in his position, we have no voice to the chapter.
And so far, his popularity in his homeland speaks for itself. Who opposes him ? The communists ? They had their chance. Mister Navalny ? His "ties" with foreign intelligence services clearly disqualified him in the eyes of the Russian people more than anything Putin could have said about him (and are an obvious reason to put the guy under careful watch from the secret services).
Since the end of the Cold War, it sadly is our specialty in western diplomacy to criticize anything that differs from our notion of democracy and give lessons to others while our very own countries are drowning under well known massive problems. I believe it not to be fair, especially towards nations with whom we share strong interests and cultural ties.