Football fans ⚽️ English

Real Madrid won the champion’s league yesterday, who were you rooting for all along?
And will you watch the copa America or the Euto this summer?

I really wanted dortmund and reus win champions league ....

But real just won .., 😢

I vote for portugal and england in the euro.

And Uruguay for copa america.

Also Iran in the asia ! 😁

Dortmund had his chances, but as they already commented in the beginning:"Never be sure with Real: You can have five chances and Real one and Real will win the match." These players just have another quality and the german Bundesliga still believes they are on the right way to disagree to investors who could give more financial possibilities in the league. We well see in a few years when we are just a regional league in europe...

And Toni Kroos is just an exception. It was a heartbreaking scene when he had his last match in spanish league with Real and after the match his daughter hugged him and both cried. What a football player...

I saw the champion.Dortmund deserved it,but it failed.I was sad to see International Milan failed.

I hope that football will be enthusiastic like past again

Im really excited about the 2024/2025 season, a lot of movement in the transfer market after the euro. Can’t wait to see the Spanish Classico this time, Yamal vs Mbappeee

I am Milan fan and this evening Bayerleverkusen Milan for ucl

I am Milan fan and this evening Bayerleverkusen Milan for ucl

Have a nice evening watching football!! I hope that your team wins! 😊

I hope, thank you
Good evening, ciao

Anyone support any Premier League sides?

In Italian is "serie A"

I love the Dutch eredivisie...the best fans in the world! "Go ahead eagels Deventer" is my favorite club and "Willem II" from Tilburg and "Fortuna Sittard". -In Germany I stay with clubs from the third league: SV Sandhausen 1916 (because I live 20 minutes from the stadion) and Alemannia Aachen, the club from my birthtown...but in general I love soccer, but the Dutch teams have the best colourful jerseys and the best fans!

Anyone support any Premier League sides?
I follow it sometimes, what team do you support?

I follow it sometimes, what team do you support?
Tottenham

Real Madrid and Bayern both lost tonight🤯🥶

Tottenham
Ah i see, so you must dislike Arsenal then! 😏

Real Madrid and Bayern both lost tonight🤯🥶
Yeah! But they have enough time to do more points

Ah i see, so you must dislike Arsenal then! 😏
course