What is it your native language ? English

Polish 🇵🇱

malais, Chinese, Cantonese, English and currently just completed A1 French. Would like to learn more French

Hello 😉 my native language is french

I am bilingual, dutch & turkish 🙂

german xD

Hi, I’m an italian student and i would like to improve my english by talking to an american student and exchange my knowlage about italian lenguage.

Afrikaans

Schwäbisch/swabian😂

My native language is italian

My native language is spanish

Italian

Sardinian ( Sardinia, Italy ) which is not a dialect, but a very complex ancient language 🙂

My native language is Spanish 🙂

Dutch 😁

Sinhala 🇱🇰

Hey guys. I found out here is lot of people come to chat and learn something. Most of them are try to improve their English or to learn new languages. Some of guys are here to talk about cultures, hobbies, etc. I literally like everything. But also I wanna improve my English skills. So what are the other websites you guys know. Like this penpalgate. Sometime I go to chatroom and no ones to chat. If you guys know something please leave the webpage name. (I mean except Facebook, Instagram, myspace)
You can always check duolingo
Also watch cartoons and shows in english, yse english subtitles, read books in english, try and read advertisements or anything that you come across to improve yourself. Best of luck friend!

Arabic, French, and English

italian