What is your favourite book? English

My favorite book is 'my sweet orange tree'. I was deeply moved reading this novel.

I've never been into reading and when I do I never finish the books

but right now I'm reading "the shining" by stephan king, after watching the movie, such a great author!
I LOVE the book so far! I think stephan king is my fave author now, I USED to love the series of unfortunate events, but after a while I got bored of the repeating theme.

Portrait of Dorian Gray,by Oscar Wilde !
And I like F.Beigbeder, B.Vian, R.Merle, S.Sweig...

"Fight Club" by Chuck Palanyk.

I love the portrait of Dorian Gray too, it's a great one!
When I was young, I read "The Dark Materials" by Philip Pullman, I loved it.

I love all the books of Eric Emmanuel Shmitt. He is great in my opinion 😉
I really recommend 'Oscar and the Lady in Pink' or 'The Dreamer of Ostend'

All books by Jeremy Clarkson. I love his sense of humor. big_smile

marquez : one hundret years of solitude , and great gastby is also great 🙂

My favourite book ? Ummm.. great question !
I think it's "together it's everything" by Anna Gavalda (:

"L'écume des jours" and others magic books by Boris Vian.
And the science fiction novels by Bernard Werber are really interesting...

Oh,i think my favourite book is this:
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs295.snc4/41089_152021858158059_145682698791975_413181_7083840_n.jpg

My favorite books are "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" and "Vampire Diaries".

my favorite book has to fahrenheit 451. This book is about a society that is restricted on reading book. Books are outlawed so people are denied the knowlege of the past they only know whats told to them. It's a pretty interesting book.

I like a lot of books, it's impossible to say wich is my favourite!
Fahrenheit 451 is a very interesting book, i like also classics, historical novels and sciencefiction!

I like riding very much. Me favorite book It's Pridge and Prejudice By Jane Austens ¨=)

l have a lot of fave books ....one l like the best is HOUSE OF NIGHT SERIES ,,,BY P.C CAST AND KRISTIN CAST
wat about u ???

My favorite writter is Amélie Nothomb.
But my favorite book is "No et moi" by Delphine de Vigan

Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling, Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer, The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks