How Do You See France ? English

I have been to France when I was about 3 or 4.
I can't remember much, but the scenery is beautiful and I had a nice trip.
🙂

it's warm orange juce it's juce has sold in ALSACE at winter because the weather is very cold
I'm from alsace and I never heard about "jus d'orange chaud" xD I just know the "Vin Chaud" (hot wine) 🙂

When have you been in Alsace ? What do you think about this part of france 😃 ?

France was a great country, now it's awful to go there. There are robbers everywhere, streets are not clean, there are strikes everytime, people have a bad behaviour etc...
This country is gong to be a poor country,and it has lost its soul.
I'm sorry but I want to defend my country! You have a very bad image of France and I don't undertsand why. Maybe you had a bad experience in one city but it doesn't mean that it's the same everywhere.
I never was robbed, and concerning the strikes we are not the most striker country in Europe or in the World.
And I don't think that all people have a bad behaviour. There are bad and good people in every country, and making generality is not a solution.

But of course, it's only my opinion... :whistling

Edit by Marinou .

i was one time in Nantes and i liked it,but normally french and spanish people haven´t a good friendship jajaja

pretty much everyone in england loves french accents- they're so romantic *o*
also, their cities are immensely beautiful :L

Iiiiii Love Ittttttt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "J'adore !!!!!!!!!!!!" a cause de toi titi XDD

Edit by ys-dv .

Personally, I adore France. I love Paris, it was one of the best trips of my life and I was in Chartres in February of this year and it was simply amazing.
I think the people, those I've met were really nice, some of them not so much. But that's in every country.

I've been to france once and i loved it. the only bit of bad luck was that my dad got sick. the flu they said. But that had nothing to do with france.

Oh and i love the pronunciation of the language.

I've been to france loads of times (: . I've always been there in summer .. and it's beautiful.
furthermore France's my favourite country.
The French aren't stuck up at all (:

and I looove their language (: . I'd love to live in France one day (:

France was a great country, now it's awful to go there. There are robbers everywhere, streets are not clean, there are strikes everytime, people have a bad behaviour etc...
This country is gong to be a poor country,and it has lost its soul.
I also want to defend my country ! I have been everywhere in France and I have travelled in several countries. I'm sure there are not more rubbers in our country than in Switzerland ! (I went to Martigny, a week, it's maybe not Bern, but I can remember it's in Switzerland). I have also never be robbed in Paris or elsewhere ! Maybe you've been robbed when you went to France but it doesn't mean that all the french people are rubbers ! I agree with you that our streets are maybe less clean than in Switzerland but we are not the worst... Finally, I don't understand how you can say people have a bad behaviour ! Did you meet all the french people ? I'm sure not because I don't remember of you !

But you can maybe say that we are the worst of the world to speak english ! (please, excuse all my mistakes... )

Edit by max78 .

But you can maybe say that we are the worst of the world to speak english ! (please, excuse all my mistakes... )
Haha maybe you're right lol1 Nah, I like the French-style English, it sounds nice.

I've been to Paris once. I was there only for 4 days so I can't say that much... but I really want to go to France again! I'm sure there are so many different places to see, not just Paris. Of course it was a nice city (though I think it was a little dirty) but I want to see something else too. Maybe some smaller places. Any ideas? (:

If you want something else, you can maybe visit cities like Marseille, Lyon, Bordeaux... But you can also go to the south of France (la Provence !) where they are sun and little typicals villages. If you like sunbathe, you can discover the "Côte d'azur" which is the mediterranean coast of France : Cannes, Saint-Tropez, Nice...

If you want something else, you can maybe visit cities like Marseille, Lyon, Bordeaux... But you can also go to the south of France (la Provence !) where they are sun and little typicals villages. If you like sunbathe, you can discover the "Côte d'azur" which is the mediterranean coast of France : Cannes, Saint-Tropez, Nice...
Hmm, la Provence sounds nice. Could go there if I was able to afford it... Maybe after I graduate then. 001_rolleyes

I believe there is a new way to travel which is growing in France and US : people exchange their own apartment with somebody and the problem of accomodation is solved. It is especially between New York and Paris but Americans also love a lot the Provence so maybe this system also exists in Provence. But I don't know if it i spossible between France and Finland XD. And even if it is possible, you always have to buy airplane tickets.
I'm sorry, finally, I've no really solution !!

I have never been to France but I think it's very beautiful.