What are your tips for learning a language? English

Hi! I would like to ask you: Do you reccomend any way to learn a language? I think that this post may be helpful not only for me, but also for other people, who want to become better in language they're studying

Yes, I think... Well, but it is very obvious - Try to using the language which You are learning. Find someone to talk in that language. Even if You have to use translator sometimes.

My tip for learning a new language is to use your interests.
So, for example, if you're interested in cooking, look up a recipe or a cooking video in that language of a dish you like.
And also as is mentioned above me, try to use the language as much as possible: find someone to write/talk with, watch the news in that language and maybe change the language of your phone to the language you want to learn.

I travel 3 times in a year to Hungary and try to talk only in Hungarian

In case of Spanish, try to not be so hard with yourself to be perfect in the language. Us as Spanish native speaker we get weird with the words and the majority of the time we have to google what is the most appropriate way to say something. We’re constantly learning!

Use your hands to exspress the words and the diffrent meanings and possibilitys for them.
And practice mimicking.

If you want to learn a new language, you have to be consistent and also look that you meet native speakers who would like to practice the language of your interest with you on a regular basis. Also, I recommend using some language learning app if you are an absolute beginner in the language(s) you would like to learn.

It is. of course. most helpfull to travel and stay for a while in a country where the language is spoken. If that is not possible i found it very helpfull to watch movies in that language and read books. Listen to musik is also helpfull.

I think only alive talk will help in a learning language

Who can teach me English>I can teach you Chinese

I think that everyone has to find his/her own way of learning a foreign language. Regularity is the key. Keep in touch with the language on a regular basis so that it becomes a common thing for you. To learn vocabulary it helps to decorate your home with notes so that you can look at them everytime you pass by. It also helps if you write your shopping list in the foreign language. A great plus is if you have contact with native speakers so that you can practice the language actively.

Speak often with a native language

You can use Duolingo, it is a very nice app wich learns you a language in a very funny way

https://youtu.be/o_XVt5rdpFY

Movies with original audio + original subtitles

I really recommend reading in the foreign language and watching films!

Practice and practice

You can practice and learn by doing small things too! for example, changing the language in your phone or language preferences in social media so you can get content in it and get accustomed to it.
I used to do this and it helped me a lot.