What is your astrological sign is? English

want me to post your sign? message me and we can see how accurate it is!
Of course. I love your sign, I have many friends is Capricorn.

Taurus.

Aries

Leo !!!! 😛
am I a [u]lIoN[/u]? lions hunt for their food, but i get [i]mine[/i] at the [b]market[/b]. 😃

Pisces 🙂

I'm a Taurus 😉

i'm aquarius 😛 xD!

Aquarius

Leo =)

horoscope for the week of 1st November 2010 - 7th November 2010

Family:

Cooperation is GOOD only the 1st and again the 7th and 'in between' there are problems to solve, lessons to impart, patience to be mustered and some heavy 'referring' to be done, especially between/for Scorpio, Cancer, Taurus, Virgo, Libra and Sagittarius members. Common illness/injury of members may place more demands upon YOU than expected, especially near the 4th to 6th. It may seem like someone 'turned on a light' the 7th as things do a stunning 180 to improvement.

Love:
Romantic love does well this week for the Lion who is single and looking OR, the paired Leo who is WILLING to 'sit down and talk calmly' but ONLY if you do it 'in a timely manner' like as SOON as the problem surfaces and not 'later when it is more convenient'. An ounce of prevention can be worth a pound of cure if you are willing to just have a 'checking in' discussion the 1/2nd.

Friendship:
Need is likely to be the strongest near the 3rd to 5th when pals could be 'against the wall' in their personal lives and the 1st and 5th when it's against the wall in their career/job lives. Offer what you can but if 'asked' and you feel 'you can not DO' -- then find a compromise of SOME kind to, 'do what they asked' as 'doing nothing' at this time COULD be very detrimental to the relationship.

Career:
Help with projects/goals is likely the 1st and may come from 'odd/unusual' sources. Lots of 'talking/negotiation' is indicated for the 2nd and much 'change' can result from careful 'timing and manipulation' techniques. A co venture the 3/4th MAY be 'a bit more work/effort' than expected but be worth it in the long run, especially IF it relates to late Nov into mid Dec or the 'late spring through/to early fall' of '11. A 'new opportunity' that APPEARS sizable and 'quite profitable' may reveal itself near the 5th to 7th.

Finances:
Promising, AFTER 'a small problem' is solved.

I'm a Tiger and Libra

Leo (:

Chinese: rooster.
Zodiac: I'm a total Leo.

zodiac: Gemini
chinese: dog =)

Chinese: Rat

Zodiac: Taurus

Zodiac: Libra🙂
Chinese: Dog😛

Virgo 🙂

Zodiac: virgo
Chinese:rat

I'm Virgo --- can you belive, one day before my driving test I read in description of sign that we have problems with passing one?! Weeeeeird, but unfortunately true.