Stupid Question: But I'm being completely serious... English

so you dry your clothes on a clothesline?
😁^ my family does this in the summer, when the weather is hottt.

exactly 🙂
we always dry clothes on the clothesline. If it rains, we wait or we dry them in a covered balcony (like we do in my family)

I'm from Estonia and our family has a dishwasher but most of the families don't. We also don't have a laundry dryer, i've never seen it in Estonia.We have coffee maker, refrigerator, toaster but we use it once a month, the normal breakast is porridge, cereals or sandwiches. Oh, and most of estonians have the stove with no electicity or gas.

Interesting. hey cosaque you should go to this website about "going green"
Its pretty cool (: http://www.terracycle.net/
Oh i visited this website, you're right, it's really interesting and funny! 😁 It's a good idea to want recycle different products! i have seen a reportage about plastic in january, i was really afraid!😁 i think plastic is practical, but it's a horror to distroy this material after... A lot of plastic things finish in the sea(by exemple), and after some years, they are break up in a million of little plastic particle in the sea, and fish eat theses particle, they died, or with the alimentary chain, humans are touched by this dirtiness!
But i don't think peoples(consumer) are the more responsible of it, they buy what they can buy... Responsibles are firm who produced wraps in plastic... often, we heard than we have to treat best our waste... but to not produce theses in materials really polluted wastes is not a best solution ?
A lot of wraps could be created with an other material, as cartboard, or glass... there are material who are more "naturals", it's more easy to destruct them and theses materials are destroying more fastly in my opinion. By exemple, the glass is created in a great part with sand...
About nuclear energy, i think it's a good energy source, because if you stop this production, you are obliged to create energy with other materials, with others maneers, who are often really destructive! and green energy is not too much productive today. the only problem is the radioactive waste... We have to progress to know how create waste more clean!

In China, electricity is not over, we are here, once power about 0.8 billion yuan, about 0.1172 U.S. dollars. Our family a month's electricity is 60-100 yuan. It depends on our television and computer use. Our family has two refrigerators, ha ha, because you want to save what is too much.

With regard to new energy, we are here, the government has begun to build large wind power plants, you know, there are a lot of windmills to convert wind energy into electrical energy. Because there is also very rich in solar energy resources, the Government is to apply to the state to build a solar power plant.

Microwave? This is too common, everyday we are using, I think we can not do without it. Toaster? No, no, you know, there is a simple way, it can be used in microwave oven on, and also can make delicious bread. I did once, on-line learning, the taste is really very good. We do not have dishwashers, can not buy, but we really want one, washing dishes really tired, do not you.

Thank you all for answering me! I appreciate it!

This is very interesting!

@Cosaque- I agree!!
@Enelin- Wow, that is interesting.
@Lapy- We dry our clothes outside during the summer/spring to save electricity. We hung our first load of laundry out last week on the 1st warm day of the year. But we use the dryer when it is raining or cold..

Here in Quebec, we have all that. I use toaster each morning and cant imagine living without! However, the electricity is produced with an hydro-electric system. It's a kind of hybrid way to produce energy.

we have many machines in our household: oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer , coffee maker, water boiler,juice sqeezer and others for nearly everything... sometimes even for stupid ones like having an extra machine which boils your eggs for you

we've all the thinks you say you have.

I have a dishwasher (never used though), a stove/oven (used everyday), toaster, coffeemaker, microwave, and a fridge/freezer. The fridge has two doors, and one side is a frodge and the other is a freezer. 🙂 I never thought about this question before though.

Electricity in South Africa isnt cheap (nothing here is). We have a microwave, but it broke so we don't use it. The oven is used almost every other day, We dont have a dishwasher in my house, we do the dishes by hand, though there are some households in SA that use dishwashers. Dont have a coffee making machine, but we do have a kettle

here in argentina we have all those things, luckily!

i don't have a dishwasher 😮 why is that needed 😛 ? my parents made my brother and me as an dishwasher =v=
my uncle has a dishwasher, so i'm not sure if it's common in taiwan or not 🙂
yes of course, we do have refrigerator/freezer 😃 and we use microwave everyday 😃
coffee maker? no. my family seldom drink coffe 😛 (but my uncle has one -..-)
toaster... we used to have one. it's broken XD
sotve/oven? nah... we have a hot plate... is that same with stove/oven? i'm not sure : P
washer yes and dryer no 😁

Edit by Hung.Yen .

The most of the time me and my hands are the dishwasher... but we have one that is working perfectly, fridge, freezer, micro, washing machine, toaster, oven... and I do think we have an old juice presser somewhere. Sweden and England isn't really far away from each other, so there is pretty much no difference! 🙂

In France, electricity is not expensive for refregirators... their size is "normal" Electricity is really in abondance here, but it's true that France is a country who function a lot with nuclear energy... We have 63 nucleary central i trust, for a 550 000km2 country, it's really good and often we seel our own electricity to spain or others country.
I was wrong, we don't have 63 nucleary centrals, but 19, i confound with reactor, we have 58 nucleary reactors! To compar, USA produce 2 twice more nuclear energy than France, but France is 16 times more little than USA!

In Ukraine an Russia most of people wash the dishes themselves xD
We`re soooo hardworking=D