do u believe in god ? write here why? English

Jaichi, if the fact that I do not believe in Jesus makes me go to Hell, I would be happy to go to =) 'Cause it would mean that God is not merciful ( isn' it a contradiction with what christians believe in ?)
I would like you to tell us WHY you believe in God, because there's only poeple here who tell why they don't believe in...
I do think that science is not 100% correct, and that's exactly why i think poeple created religions : to explain the things that they didn't understand...
(Please excuse me for my suckin* english, it's late here and i'm tired 😁')
PS: I hate Edward too 😉

Edit by Vandien .

I think religions exist for save the bourgeoisie's power. It's not necessary for ethics, morals, freedom, human rights or anything. And religions (or myths, magic, legends, religious tales, fantastic creatures, fortune-telling, soothsaying and all other nonsences.) are symbol of human powerless. Humans thoght there is a "superior power" above us because they couldn't understand nature and natural phenomenons. They needed a "saver", a "controller", a "creator". They wanted a "superiror soul" to pray and want it to help. For example; they didn't know why it's raining. They couldn't control raining phenomenon. So they thought it must be controlled and created by a "Power". Sometimes it's name was "Ea", or " Angel Michael" or "Mikail". Different people made different "Power"s in their minds. But all of these "superhuman powers" made same thing: To explain the Universe. By the way, wealthy or aristocratic people and capital authorities added fatalism (I mean "destinity) to religions and they used religions for thier wealthness. The proletariats and the working class believed that their poorness and bourgeoisie's wealthness were made by the "God". They thought they can't change it. Then, ages were gone, sciences started to progress, they explained why it's raining (or other natural phenomenons) and this phenomenon isn't created by the God. This event isn't spiritual or mystic. This is a part of Earth. Farmers left to go to churches(or mosques) for pray the God to rain. So materialism was borned. Idealism's fall started. First anti-capitalist revolutions happened (for example French Revolution, Russian Revolution). Imperialists understood objective idealism is disappearing, so they tried alternative ideas. At first, an English bishop, Berkeley, created "subjective idealism". Philosophers disputed about it over 150 years. But Diderot has shown that Berkeley was a faker, he was playing on words. Then Alexander Hume and Immanuel Kant started "Agnostism". Auguste Comte and Heiddeger supported them. It was Idealism's last escape way. Friedrich Engels explained "Agnostism" was a kind of Idealism and it's anti-scientific. Agnostism says we cannot know the "real", there is a secret behind everything. So sciences also cannot explain the world. At first look, Agnostism is between materialism and idealism. But with Engels' thesis, people saw its source was from idealism and agnostism was a wordplay. At last a German philosopher, Hegel, pull down the metaphisics -the method of all the old philosophers-. It was a philosophic revolution. He was the first "dialectic philosopher" on the world. He was also idealist but the dialectic was the first scientific idea method. After Hegel, Bergson tried to liven up the Idealism again but Politzer, Thorez and Marx's ideas were created the "modern materialism". It combined with dialectic and "Dialectic Materialism" was borned. So Bergson's ideas were extinct.

Materialism says there is no god or superhuman existence. This world is material. Materialism shows there is no impossible and there is no destiny. Materialsm doesn't deny ideas or human's concious. It says "The conscious is reflex of real world." Materialism has evidences, but Idealism has only dogmas.
I think people don't have to religions to live ethical. Ethics and religious myths aren't same. Religions are opium to control people and they are borned because of human's powerless. Religions are fake explanations. They are also causes of wars and separatisms. Religions are made from lies and I think they are needless and harmful.

At last as Marx said "Religions are drugs of people."

Ok...I made a mistake. When I was talking about Hinduism, I meant it as more a "way of life" than a "religion". That's because, that's what I see it as! I ignore the rest of the "irrelevant religious stuff". I don't even visit a temple, because there's no God, as far as I'm concerned. Again, religion isn't necessary. But there can be no denial that it has done good (maybe not for you, personally) just as it has caused "bad stuff" (like you say). But, essentially, they're our our mistakes, just as we take credit for the good stuff, we've (people created religions, didn't they?) done.
If religions are harmful cos they cause wars, then nationality and the feeling of nationalism are also harmful, cos it causes wars too. Why don't we abolish all the nations and have just one earth, one international government (with sub-units under this govt.)? After all, we're just humans living on one planet. My point is...we use religions as a tool for war. If there was no religion, we'd use something else as the tool. So, religion isn't the cause.

Well, I'll take again what I said. Raingodess if something isn’t necessary that condition doesn’t make it useless? But well, freedom is important, everyone is free to follow a religion or not. Nevertheless, forgiveness, tolerance, gratitude, respect for nature etc, etc aren’t religion. They are human values. Religions are closely connected with their god or gods, because they were born from the belief in something divine and supernatural, their natural mission is find sense, meaning to what people misunderstand. But wait, Religion is like politics is or culture... and so. Then it has to get its own resolutions. Those resolutions contain different ‘things’, values are into those things. It has a social intention, simplifying, for instance recompense, punishment, resignation appear. Trying to keep the order. Ok, affirmation I said above was quite shallow. Humans need systems to strengthen their social connections, convictions. Maybe, religion is part of that, so it isn’t totally useless. Other people prefer choosing other system. It’s valid too. There are absurd ‘rules’, e.g. to clothe this way and not other one
Well, religions cause wars. I wouldn’t say it’s not religion but human mistakes because it isn’t an individual entity, it is human creation and essence. Politics, economical interests, anything can cause a war. Then, extremist religious points of view or just religion aren’t the only reason of all wars, that’s a fact. The world without religion wouldn’t be better or worse. A believer isn’t better than an atheist vice versa. In any case, everybody believes in something, maybe doesn’t realise it.
And...I'm not an atheist
Something's uselessness or usefulness is a personal opinion. Just cos something isn't necessary for me, doesn't make it useless for you. You might have a good use for it, right? 😉
Again, I meant it as a way of life, not a religion. Yes, there are absurd rules, but not "all" of them are absurd rules! Yes, it isn't an individual entity...but cultures, countries, economies, etc. aren't individual entities, either. They're human things. All of them cause war... 🙁
I agree, world needn't particularly be better or worse, if there were no religions.

Hi all 🙂

I'm a bit busy, I'll be able to write more a next time 😃

Justt to say that the things i'm calling religion is not to believe. It is just to follow what someone tell you. I mean, trust in a god or in some different things is not bad and not useless. But trust that someone can hear god, and trust in someone that tell you that something is good or something is bad because it is writing... That is bad. It forbid to think. To use his mind.

Now, believe in something is helpfull..That is why it is not useless.

And, I do believe in Man 😃

(see you soon saranya)

I did not read everything, I'll do it wen i'll have more time 🙂

Ok...I made a mistake. When I was talking about Hinduism, I meant it as more a "way of life" than a "religion". That's because, that's what I see it as! I ignore the rest of the "irrelevant religious stuff". I don't even visit a temple, because there's no God, as far as I'm concerned. Again, religion isn't necessary. But there can be no denial that it has done good (maybe not for you, personally) just as it has caused "bad stuff" (like you say). But, essentially, they're our our mistakes, just as we take credit for the good stuff, we've (people created religions, didn't they?) done.
If religions are harmful cos they cause wars, then nationality and the feeling of nationalism are also harmful, cos it causes wars too. Why don't we abolish all the nations and have just one earth, one international government (with sub-units under this govt.)? After all, we're just humans living on one planet. My point is...we use religions as a tool for war. If there was no religion, we'd use something else as the tool. So, religion isn't the cause.
Nationalism is not harmful. RainGoddess, you are wrong on separate natialism and fascism. Nationalism isn't ethnic. Nationalism isn't chauvinist. It doesn't identify people for their ethnical sources. I told it before. Hitler or Mussolini isn't Nationalist. They are fascist. Hitler separated people for their ethnic identity. For example; you are a Jew ethnical, but if you feel as a German, you are German(this is "real" Nationalism). But Hitler didn't think like this. HE WAS A FASCIST, NOT A NATIONALIST. Fascism is the killer of millions of people. Nationalism is splicer for nations. Without Nationalism, countries cannot live.(for example; USSR) Please don't mix fascism and nationalism...

I tried to explain why the religions are dangerous. EVERY RELIGION CAUSES FATALISM, AND FATALISM IS THE BIGGEST ENEMY OF HUMANITY. Fatalism makes people like a plant; "Don't think, don't judge, don't oppose, don't ask the cause, just believe and worship, because God made it, you can't change anything. God does the best." This ideology is against human progress. EVERY RELIGIONS ARE AGAINST THE OTHER ONES. So, that is used as a "tool" and people kill the unbelievers. They think this is God's order. EVERY RELIGIONS ARE USED TO SAVE THE ADMINISTRATORS. Every kind of society has administrators. Slavery soicety has slave owners, feodal society has feodal masters, capitalist society has bourgeoisie. This administrators uses religions to control substratum. In Middle Age, people was controled by Popes and Churchs. Priests wanted people to obey feodal masters and kings. They said if anyone doesn't obey, he or she will go to hell.... (actually sometimes disobedients was burned.)

I can tell hundreds of its dangers. You say people use religion as a tool. I say we may try to destroy that tools(not only religion, fascism, economic injustice, class conflicts, etc. are the other "tools") If we don't, it means we don't do anything to stop wars.

RainGoddess, you are an Indian and I am a Turk. It is not necessary for us to fight each other. National differences aren't causes of wars. Fascism is cause of wars.

hi all., 🙂

well, my english is bad, so i hope i understand the topic here.

yes, i certainly believe in God. why don't? many people talked about it before me: the universe, everything in there; humans, animals, plants; are the evidences. God created them all. well, for me, it's more rationable that God exsisted and made them all. I can't understand why something exsist if there's no one made them.
so who made God? well, what i understood is there're lots of things that we can't understand. let's say, we haven't any capability to understand that. just like, why 1+1 has to be 2, not 3?
and the reason of the war isn't the religion. every religion teach us to love peace, am i right? i don't understand about politics, economics, military and so on. but i can't agree if the reason of war is the religion. yeah... maybe there're some people who get to 'fanatic' to the religion, but it isn't because the religion. it's because the people take a wrong conclusion about the religion. that because the people itself, who provocated by someone else who's bad. well, that's my oppinion about war. i hate war too, but i don't think it's good to hate the religion.

sorry for my bad english 😃

hi all., 🙂

well, my english is bad, so i hope i understand the topic here.

yes, i certainly believe in God. why don't? many people talked about it before me: the universe, everything in there; humans, animals, plants; are the evidences. God created them all. well, for me, it's more rationable that God exsisted and made them all. I can't understand why something exsist if there's no one made them.
so who made God? well, what i understood is there're lots of things that we can't understand. let's say, we haven't any capability to understand that. just like, why 1+1 has to be 2, not 3?
and the reason of the war isn't the religion. every religion teach us to love peace, am i right? i don't understand about politics, economics, military and so on. but i can't agree if the reason of war is the religion. yeah... maybe there're some people who get to 'fanatic' to the religion, but it isn't because the religion. it's because the people take a wrong conclusion about the religion. that because the people itself, who provocated by someone else who's bad. well, that's my oppinion about war. i hate war too, but i don't think it's good to hate the religion.

sorry for my bad english 😃

Ferish, I wrote all of your questions again and again on this page before. You say we can understand everything on the world. Yes we can't understand everything for now, but you also know, people didn't know anything about universe until a few centuries ago. For example; Nobody wasn't able to explain the meteorologic events. Nobody wasn't able to explain snowing. Nobody wasn't able to raining. Nobody wasn't able to explain lightnings. So they thought all these meteorologic events as made by celestial things(Gods, Angels, Jins or something) For example Ancient Greeks thought lightnings were made by Zeus. But ages gone and we know that lightning is a normal, air event. We weren't able to explain it but now, every primary school student can tell me why there are lightnings. That's the reason of the religions and all the myths existense; "Human's weakness against the nature." By the way, religions have to be disappeared, because we are explaining more and more about the universe every day. Religions' mission is nearly finished. And I can't understand how you theists believe in God. Can one of you show an evidence about the God? Ferish you say everything is evidence. Ha ha.. I can't see the God with all the things. I can't "feel" any God in everywhere. This is a kind of hypnothise to block people's free brains; "God is in everywhere, watches what you do." This is brainwashing. Can somebody say that there are protons because it is in everywhere? I think everybody laugh at him or her. Are your evidences scientific? If so, can you explain them some more? By the way, nearly all of your "unexplained problems" has an answer... I asked my Maths teacher that if there is a evidence about " 1+1=2 " and he said yes, there is an evidence that is able to be written on three pages. And Darwin explianed all of animals existence with "Natural Selection Theory". Have you ever think about "first"? Maybe there wasn't a first... Maybe material is before idea... Possible I think... Maybe they don't have to be created by someone. Have you ever thought that universe is still good without any "supernatural" things?

Did you read this paragraph that I have written;

I tried to explain why the religions are dangerous. EVERY RELIGION CAUSES FATALISM, AND FATALISM IS THE BIGGEST ENEMY OF HUMANITY. Fatalism makes people like a plant; "Don't think, don't judge, don't oppose, don't ask the cause, just believe and worship, because God made it, you can't change anything. God does the best." This ideology is against human progress. EVERY RELIGIONS ARE AGAINST THE OTHER ONES. So, that is used as a "tool" and people kill the unbelievers. They think this is God's order. EVERY RELIGIONS ARE USED TO SAVE THE ADMINISTRATORS. Every kind of society has administrators. Slavery soicety has slave owners, feodal society has feodal masters, capitalist society has bourgeoisie. This administrators uses religions to control substratum. In Middle Age, people was controled by Popes and Churchs. Priests wanted people to obey feodal masters and kings. They said if anyone doesn't obey, he or she will go to hell.... (actually sometimes disobedients was burned.)

When I told this evidence to people, they just say I'm wrong. They don't show any evidences. Ferish, in my country, Imams(a religious man) say that Christians and Jews oppose the Islam. They say we may struggle to stop them. Isn't this ideology harmful? Isn't this dangerous? Isn't this provocateur or segregator? What is the difference between you and a Jew? What is the difference between Pakistan'people and Indian people? Yes, the answer is religion. It makes people disintergrated. Why the Arab-Jewish War, 9/11, 7/7, Gunpowder Conspiracy happened? Why is there a Taliban? You say it's because of bad people. But all the same, isn't because of religion? If there wasn't any religion, would there be 9/11? Would there be El-Kaide? And also, Qur'an says me that unbelievers aren't good, God doesn't like them. (Isn't this barbarian and injustice? Aren't unbelievers human? And if God designed their destiny, they didn't choose what would they think... Because they didn't made their destiny...) So religion says me I mustn't be friend with them, I musn't feel myself from them. Becouse they are enemies of God. Isn't this ideology antogonistic? And religion say Qur'an is the right without any fail. Everything have to be adaptable with itself. It says the protesters are enemies of God. Isn't this harmful....

Please read that I have write before, answer all the problems about religion... Every day religions's reliability is disappearing. Atheism's evidences are improving and theists can't do anything to stop it. Science proves there's not any mysthic, supernatural, divine things...

well , I believe that there is no Gods unless on who has created us and the universe out of nothing

Allah - there is no God but He, the Living, the Self-Subsisting and All-Sustaining. Slumber seizes Him not, nor sleep. To Him belongs whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth. Who is he that will intercede with Him except by His permission? He knows what is before them and what is behind them; and they encompass nothing of His knowledge except what He pleases. His knowledge extends over the heavens and the earth; and the care of them burdens Him not;and He is the High, the Great

Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The similitude of His light is a lustrous niche, wherein is a lamp. The lamp is in a glass. The glass is as it were a glittering star. It is lit from blessed tree - an olive - neither of the east nor of the west, whose oil would well-nigh glow forth even though fire touched it not.Light upon light! Allah guides to His light whomsoever He will. And Allah sets forth parables to men, and Allah know all things full well.This light is now lit in houses with regard to which Allah has ordained that they be exalted and that His name be remembered in them, Therein is He glorified in the mornings and the evenings

He is Allah, and there is no God beside Him, the Knower of the unseen and the seen. He is Gracious, the Merciful.He is Allah, and there is no God beside Him, the Sovereign, the Holy One, the Source of Peace, the Bestower of Security, the Protector, the Mighty, the Subduer, the Exalted. Holy is Allah far above that which they associate with Him.He is Allah, the Creator, the Maker, the Fashioner. His are the most Beautiful Names. All that is in the heavens and the earth glorifies Him, and He is the Mighty the Wise

God has said in the Quran:

(Indeed, they disbelieve who say, “God is the third of three (in a trinity),” when there is no god but one God. If they desist not from what they say, truly, a painful punishment will befall the disbelievers among them. Would they not rather repent to God and ask His forgiveness? For God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. The Messiah (Jesus), son of Mary, was no more than a messenger...) (Quran, 5:73-75)

listen to Quran "God book".

on :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYjwjfG-3-A&feature=related
and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=derZ0y8c3nQ&feature=related
and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW82sExkGDM&feature=related

Efrasyab : Nationalism has positive and negative effects. If nationalism isn't ethnic, why did the Soviet Union break up? I know there are many reasons, but nationalism was one of them. What about the Sri Lankan war? Many Tamil rebels of the LTTE don't feel Sri Lankan, but they are "labelled" as Sri Lankans by the world, even though they practically adminster their own land, without SL govt. support. That's why they want their own land, own country. (I don't support SL govt. or the LTTE) Nationalism is necessary, but it has serious harmful effects too.
Ok...most of what you say is true. But, what I was trying to do was...not support any religion, but take the good from them, all of them. Some of them have done good, when you see it as a "way of life". (More human than Godly) I see it as knowledge passed on to us, by our ancestors. Let's take the good, after logical reasoning. As for, destroying religions to prevent wars...I'm not sure I agree...it's just that religions aren't all bad and stupid. But, I accept there's a lot of bad in it, esp. most of the religious "leaders" maybe, all the bad stuff will die away, through education. I hope! (I'm against wars)
China and India fight (not real fight, but the tension is there...much less than the Cold War though) because of nationalism, not religions. We have some land issues.

French-Touch : Trusting someone who says that he can hear God is stupid. (esp. cos I don't believe in God)...but all the religious scripts needn't be bad. Maybe those scripts teach us morals to live our life or may ask us to love animals and fellow humans. Following that isn't bad and I always support reasoning, questioning and logical thinking. Trust the writing, after you've tested them out. You have the choice, at least these days. 🙂

NeNo : "Allah - there is no God but He" THIS is precisely what causes war...not "believing in God or supernatural power". When you believe in ONE God, you should also respect other people's beliefs in OTHER Gods. Please stop telling that YOUR God is the ONLY God. Give the people freedom to choose!
"He is Gracious, the Merciful." "If they desist not from what they say, truly, a painful punishment will befall the disbelievers among them." Aren't these two contradictory?

RainGoddess, you are mixing "nationalism" and "chauvinism" Do you know what is chauvinism? Can you describe me it?

Soviet Union broke up, because after Lenin's and Trotsky's death, nearly all of Soviet politicians treated like chauvinists. For example Stalin exiled thousands of people to Siberia from Crimea. Soviet Uninon had too many folks, but some Russian Soviet politician didn't wanted to accept this. They tried to make "one nation" from more. They tried like today's imperialist, they wanted to "conquer" nations. That was like Hitler's treats. I think nobody can't say this is Nationalism.

And also, Soviet Union didn't break up just because of nationalism problem. For example, Soviet Union was socialist, but tried to grow with capitalist ways. That made working class to be against to Soviet block. So, I mean nationalism problem was not the only cause....

I like my country, people, nation, homelands, republic and culture. But it doesn't mean that I hate other nations and their culture and they are my enemy. Also there is no super-nation in Nationalism. But you know, Hitler thought Germans are superior. RainGoddess, I think you are wrong at this one. My nation isn't predominant and it doesn't have to conquer other nations and thier homelands.Is barbarously or harmful. Nationalism say that most important thing is my nation and it's more important than anythig else. So, is loving my nation harmful?

RainGoddess, I don't know what is happening in Sri Lanka. Maybe Tamils are a nation that is different than other Sri Lankans. But in my country, there are different folks, our cultures, languages, homelands, lifestyles, national purposes are "absolutely" similar. We are living togerteh for a long time, so there are too many folks here, but there is only one nation. So this nation is called "Turkish nation". Iran, USA, Syria, Kazakhstan have a situation like this too. I don't know about India or Sri Lanka. I don't have enough information. But that is what I thought as you say "Nationalism". Is this ethnic? I don't know about my ancestor's ethnic character but I feel as a Turk, so I am a Turk. I think this the real Nationalism.

By the way, I don't say anything to NeNo, because he or she has already been brainwashed. So, he/she is not going to dispute anything with us.... I think it's absolutely hard to change his/her ideas.

Edit by efrasyab .

yes, i beleive in god, it's very importnt for me
1st-coz it's the answers to many questions, if there isn't god, who created the word as perfectly?
2nd-beleiving in god let the man do well in his life try to be a good man to help others coz god ask him to this, so if there isn't god the killer who the police never found will never be punished?!!!
3rd-beleiving in god give as more love and more security , me, personnally, my father dead whan i was 5, it's very difficult but, i believe in god and i know that one day i will see him in paradis
so there is a god, one god, only one, he is the reason why the world is so perfectly created, and he will be the reason of the justice because he will punish evry bad person "killers, liers... " and reward the good ones, and god never forget who he created
sorry if my english is very bad i am just learning 😁 thumbdown

yinyang I am going to start out by being extremely frank. I beleive with my whole heart that anyone who does not beleive in Jesus Christ will go to hell. I beleive that someday Jesus will come back to earth and take his fallowers up to heaven and for 7 years all the non beleivers will live in chaos on earth. I beleive this will happen before the earth is swallowed by the sun or before the CO2 in the ozone kills us or however that story goes.
I do think that science has a point. They are just not 100% correct. Only Jesus knows all. He made this earth so we could live and learn about it. There are different stories on how the world was created. But has no one ever thought that the big bang was God's doing? He has the power and always will.
Long Live the Christ who saves and lives! yinyang
i am going to answer to you,
in your religion you think that jesus is god's son, so he is already a god!
i don't think that the world can have more than 1 god, just an example:you've don mystakes in your life and it's known god is forgiving, imagine that jesus forgive your mistake and the god "the father of jesus in your religion" don't forgive,they will fight cursing ?!! and not only this one god decide that it will rain tomorrow and the second prefer the sun!!the world must have only one god
jesus exist it's evident but he is not a god but a pofet, he is realy in life and he will come back but not as a god but as a profet
if you want my version of the history of jesus just see it to me i will send it to you, you will see it's realy wonderful 😁

Religion just teaches morality. Though i never listened to it. ;P

So no i don't believe, i know enough about things. I believe in science! Even though i'm not fanatic over science i have watched scientific documents on tv.
It explains rain, space, oxygen, gravity, and how animals and plants work.

Of course now with all the religious people having their: "Then who created the world?" it pushes the scientists to the edge, of course there will be theories how world became. But i wouldn't care, Earth is millions of decades older than humanity, so why should we know how it came to be? Also if earth is that old, imagine how old Universe is. Or perhaps it was never born, it has always been.

So when somebody asks "Then how was world born?", i say, there's no need to know that, a human doesn't really age more than 100 years.

Another question would be:
"Do you think there's life outside earth? That someone's watching us?"

And for that question i would say, yes. But nowhere near milkyway. And no way of getting contact with them, and maybe they're just animals, not as developed as humans to be capable of space-traveling, so they could come here and snatch our cows. 😉

Edit by Taikeri .

yes, i beleive in god, it's very importnt for me
1st-coz it's the answers to many questions, if there isn't god, who created the word as perfectly?
2nd-beleiving in god let the man do well in his life try to be a good man to help others coz god ask him to this, so if there isn't god the killer who the police never found will never be punished?!!!
3rd-beleiving in god give as more love and more security , me, personnally, my father dead whan i was 5, it's very difficult but, i believe in god and i know that one day i will see him in paradis
so there is a god, one god, only one, he is the reason why the world is so perfectly created, and he will be the reason of the justice because he will punish evry bad person "killers, liers... " and reward the good ones, and god never forget who he created
sorry if my english is very bad i am just learning 😁 thumbdown
Shophie, I'm sorry but I can't understand these things. I want you to read the texts that was written by this forum's writers. Did you read them? "If there isn't a god, who created the world." Is the world had to be created? Should a kind of supernatural thing create this world? Didn't you think maybe there is no creator?

Is the world perfect? I don't agree. You say god gives you love and security. Haha! It's funny. Why doesn't the God give security to people in Iraq? Why does the God make earthquakes? Maybe God gives me security, but it doesn't give Sudanese people. Is God merciless? Is God unjust?

You are just using the religion as a drug, as a morphine. OK, if you want to continue, you know. Persuade yourself. But you should know you are blocking your brain. It's hindering your free brain. It makes you out of realness. Only explainer of universe is science. And administrators trying to calm us down with these kind of drugs. These drugs aren't only religions. Horoscopes, ghost stories, myths are other drugs. They are used to freeze substratum's intelligence.

I'm sorry about my heartbreaking words but I think your ideas are products of religious brainwashing. That brainwashing starts at babyhood and continues until death. People should try to get rid of it. People should try to ignore.

Shophie, please, show me an evidence to God's existence. Just an evidence. And think about maybe material was infinite. Not the idea. Idea is a reflex of external world.

RainGoddess, have you seen Shophie's text about Jaichi? While I was telling about the "religious war", I wanted to explain this. Haha! Religion's friendship... That sounds funny. Religions has contradictory ideas. Islam suggests one God, Christianity suggests "the Trinity", Hinduism suggests polytheism, Tengriism suggests a God with super spirits. I think only similarity is mysthism. So, you see religion differences are cause of clash.

Edit by efrasyab .

i do believe in god.
there must be someone who creates us, yes, and who created Him?
no one; human's brains are way too stupid to understand God; why does He exists, why does He do this and that, etc..
[and hey! imma human too! xp]

and i disagree ppl who are saying "if God exists, then why theres such things as starvation, war, etc?"
i think this is the same question like "if hairdressers exists, then why theres still people wif long, matted hair?"
.. understand?
well, if no; sorry i cant explain further--MY ENGLISH ISH SO TERRIBLE xp

and about.. which religion is right?
i cant say which one; but i think its not "this religion has A as god, that religion has B as god"
i think all religion has the same God; and the difference is abt the way they worship *is this the correct word?* Him.
and again; its abt their own beliefs.

humm. so the point is; i believe in God.
well thats my opinion; ppl may have their own beliefs,
and i respect everyone's opinion. :]

ps: omgaaah terrible english! sorriii ><

i believe in God because he is our creator and if you agree with me then kindly reach me on email ((email hidden))many are called but few are choosen ...........thanks