Large update: notice a bug? Let us know! News and updates

My past chats show up, but the problem occurs when I try to open any of them; only a blank page is displayed. I tried refreshing. There’s no way to send you a screenshot since this would require open a chat.
As for my browser, it’s up to date from what I know. I updated it recently.

Your browser is a couple years old but it should still work. It isn't sending any error our way so it's difficult to pinpoint what the problem could be. Does liking/friending other profiles work for you? How about searching and scrolling?

I'm not receiving the usual notification dots for new messages.
I've checked, and this is happening consistently with all new messages.
It seems that all new messages are automatically marked as read, even though I haven't viewed them yet.

(Im on a Windows PC)
and also the lagging is getting worse

Your device isn't sending error messages our way either. The problem you are describing is indicative of websocket connection issues. Do you normally have a decent internet connection?

Your browser is a couple years old but it should still work. It isn't sending any error our way so it's difficult to pinpoint what the problem could be. Does liking/friending other profiles work for you? How about searching and scrolling?
None of them work…

Edited by Marwonder_K .

Hi Etienne,

when I click on the link in a post of a forum, there is no connection but the message: Content missing

Christine

when I click on the link in a post of a forum, there is no connection but the message: Content missing

I found the link you clicked. it appears to be an edge case but it was an easy fix. Thanks

Thank you, Etienne

It works and I just made a little journey from one link to another.
It is a joy to follow the links of someone who uses his intelligence with an open heart.

🙂
Christine

I have the message below when I log in:

Attention: your browser is obsolete and may be incompatible with this website. Please consider upgrading for a better experience.

While my browser is the latest version and keeps updating every week.

I have the message below when I log in:

Attention: your browser is obsolete and may be incompatible with this website. Please consider upgrading for a better experience.

While my browser is the latest version and keeps updating every week.

Based on the logs, it seems that the error is generated by a Google owned script. I adjusted the banner so that it will no longer show under this circumstance

Ok my issue is sorted (the lagging issue)

Edited by Arabian_Princess .

Thanks, the issue is resolved. I don't see that message anymore.

Edited by Butterfly1971 .

Based on the logs, it seems that the error is generated by a Google owned script. I adjusted the banner so that it will no longer show under this circumstance

Thanks, the issue is resolved. I don't see that message anymore.

My past chats show up, but the problem occurs when I try to open any of them; only a blank page is displayed. I tried refreshing. There’s no way to send you a screenshot since this would require open a chat.
As for my browser, it’s up to date from what I know. I updated it recently.

I'm not receiving the usual notification dots for new messages.
I've checked, and this is happening consistently with all new messages.
It seems that all new messages are automatically marked as read, even though I haven't viewed them yet.

(Im on a Windows PC)
and also the lagging is getting worse

Your device isn't sending error messages our way either. The problem you are describing is indicative of websocket connection issues. Do you normally have a decent internet connection?

My internet connection is quite good, and I've never had this issue before but I'll wait and see...

Edited by Etienne .

Good Morning, Etienne. The banner is gone BUT the site does not
load correct still. With a second 'click', however, it is working... 🙂

Feel free to save a screenshot whenever that happens so I can get a clue of what the problem might be

Hello, I cant correct loading the website just now. And I wait a long but I suddenly got in now. Are you updating the web?

Hello, I cant correct loading the website just now. And I wait a long but I suddenly got in now. Are you updating the web?
There were no updates at that time, no. I couldn't see anything wrong