Problem with chat! Report a technical issue

I have the same problem as Starling!
And it shows, that I'm the only person in the chat 🙁

i have the same problem,its shows that no one is in the chat room :s

can not login via OPERA!

Today the chat works badly. It shows there is only one person (me) all day and I'm entered there by it more times. Please help me. Thank you very much in anticipation.

Today the chat works badly. It shows there is only one person (me) all day and I'm entered there by it more times. Please help me. Thank you very much in anticipation.
Same here

i'm facing the same problem ,um and this is not the first time it happened to me

I dont know,why do all of you have problems.As for me,chat works well.

can not login via OPERA! :s
[color=blue]but im using google chrome as my web browser.though im still struggling with the chat page.[/color]

Edit by asanka .

I use Chrome and FireFox and i had no problems.

[color=#FF0000]so, as it is discussed with the community here,there's a discrepancy of "have a problem" and "no problem" issues with the same browser.but i think locutus is okay but lostlover has the problem,may be the problem is something else[/color]

Edit by asanka .

[color=#513769]The problem is that the chat room is not as stable as before, and some codes has been crashed.[/color]

btw, "Error writing file '/tmp/MYcM4vlU' (Errcode: 28)" on main page.

Edit by Doctor .

Indeed, some members had chatroom problems and others did not. It has now been fixed for everyone.

The error on the main page was not related to this and was only due to server maintenance by the hosting provider.

As I said in another topic, this problem was only affecting certain users. It has now been fixed for everyone!

There are one problem with the chatroom and nobody can't accesed about it. The error message is : "Warning: file_get_contents(http://chat.penpal-gate.net/nbr-Users.php) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: Connection refused in /home/penpalg1/public_html/Bloc_Chat.php on line 19"

The problem of the chatroom is general because nobody can't to acces on the chatroom. -_-

Works now.