๐ŸŽฅ๐ŸŽฌ Remake movies with PPG movie stars โญ ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ Films, music, TV

Hi everybody!! ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ

Now it is time to make a movie set on PPG!! We can remake famous movies and series with at least three PPG members!!

๐Ÿ“ฝ๏ธ๐Ÿ“ฝ๏ธ So the rules!! ๐ŸŽฌ๐ŸŽฌ

Mention the name of the movie or series you want to remake. Choose three PPG members who have a role in your movie. You are the director and movie boss!! ๐Ÿคตโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿซ…๐Ÿคด So you can choose anyone for every role! ๐Ÿงžโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงžโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿฆนโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿง‘โ€๐Ÿš€๐ŸงŒ๐Ÿง๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธ

It is maybe nicest if we remake movies and series that everybody can know. So I will not for example choose coolest series on Netflix (korean drama series of course) or Dutch movies but only other famous ones that also other PPG members know. That is important because they have a job to do and be a movie-โญ !!!

You can also post tips with actors for remake that another person has mentioned and is movie director of! ๐Ÿ™‚

Cameras are now rolling.... ๐Ÿ“ฝ๏ธ๐Ÿ“ฝ๏ธ๐Ÿ“ฝ๏ธ

Edited by Yue_ .

Title of remake: Lord of the Rings

Starring: Lir_Elhan as Gandalf ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ (he is the wise wizzard), Christine He_art as Elf queen Galadriel ๐Ÿงโ€โ™€๏ธ (she is stronger than the ring) and Lawrence as Frodo ๐Ÿฅท (he knows how to fight and he wins from the evil)!!

If you have tips for other actors on PPG for my re-make you can post below!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Or you can continue with the next remake!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Title of remake: Lord of the Rings

Starring: Lir_Elhan as Gandalf ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ (he is the wise wizzard), Christine He_art as Elf queen Galadriel ๐Ÿงโ€โ™€๏ธ (she is stronger than the ring) and Lawrence as Frodo ๐Ÿฅท (he knows how to fight and he wins from the evil)!!

If you have tips for other actors on PPG for my re-make you can post below!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Or you can continue with the next remake!! ๐Ÿ™‚

I guess we can also add new movies, each week ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Because i didnt watch lord of rings , i cant understand ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜›

Title of remake: Titanic ๐Ÿ›ณ๏ธ

Starring: Parsa as Leonardo Di Caprio ๐Ÿคตโ€โ™‚๏ธ and Mimi as Kate Winselet ๐Ÿ’ƒ and they have to do the famous scene on the boat with the arms and look at the ocean!!! ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿซถ BUT Etienne is the boat captain ๐Ÿ‘ฎ so the ship comes in New York!! ๐Ÿ—ฝ๐Ÿ—ฝ

Again of course if you have tips for other actors on PPG for my re-make you can post below!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ Because this is the most romantic movie we remake on PPG!!! โฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’žโฃ๏ธ

Or you can continue with the next remake!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Dear Yue,

you are so unbelievable creative and uplifting!

THANK YOU very much!!!

Christine

Dear Yue,

you are so unbelievable creative and uplifting!

THANK YOU very much!!!

Christine

Thank you Christine!! ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ I hope that you like your new role because you are a main actress in the first remake i mentioned! ๐Ÿ˜› But I think that you have a perfect role!! ๐Ÿงโ€โ™€๏ธ

And Parsa and Mimi: in the Titanic remake you also have to hold hands and Parsa gives Mimi a kiss on the boat when looking at the ocean!!! ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜

Thank you Christine!! ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ I hope that you like your new role because you are a main actress in the first remake i mentioned! ๐Ÿ˜› But I think that you have a perfect role!! ๐Ÿงโ€โ™€๏ธ

And Parsa and Mimi: you have to hold hands and Parsa gives also a kiss for Mimi on the boat in my movie!!! ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜

She will die? ๐Ÿ™ƒ

And btw Yue, why are you connecting me and Caira always? ๐Ÿคจ its getting like : ๐Ÿคฎ

And again I repeat , we arent couple ๐Ÿ™‚.

I have a series idea ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Money heist !

We will ruin Spain ๐Ÿ˜›
Tokyo: ZZZ
Professor: diogenes_caskonline
Nairobi: Christine (little ๐Ÿ™‚)
Rio: Isyes
Denver: zamarro
Raquel: monika wrobel (a member)
Helsinki : Pennarossa2024 ๐Ÿคฃ
Arturo Roman: LandRoverDiscovery2
Cesar:GeorgeGu_
Alison: He_art
Moscow: Daniel
Monika: Rose
Alicia: Yue
Berlin: Me !

I chose this because it has many characters, and to put more members here ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Lets make money!

Of course this is not good in law, but forgive us, little ety ety ๐Ÿ˜‰

Starring: Parsa as Leonardo Di Caprio ๐Ÿคตโ€โ™‚๏ธ and Mimi as Kate Winselet ๐Ÿ’ƒ and they have to do the famous scene on the boat with the arms and look at the ocean!!! ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿซถ BUT Etienne is the boat captain ๐Ÿ‘ฎ so the ship comes in New York!! ๐Ÿ—ฝ๐Ÿ—ฝ

๐Ÿ˜‚๏ธ I was going to say "are you implying I can't steer?!" ..until I saw the sweet end ๐Ÿ™‚

Title of remake: Frozen โ„๏ธ

Starring: Miss_Penpal as Elsa ๐Ÿ‘ธ (she is a โญ on PPG and a โญ as Elsa) and Emmi1711 as Anna ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿฆฐ (she is one of nicest persons on PPG and deserves a main role in the remake)!! And I want Mare as strong and funny Kristoff ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŽ„ and maybe the best role...Lorenzo (Pennarossa) as Olaf the snowman!! โ˜ƒ๏ธ

If you have tips for other actors on PPG for my re-make you can post below!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ Or you can continue with the next remake!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Money heist !

We will ruin Spain ๐Ÿ˜›
Arturo Roman: LandRoverDiscovery2
Cesar:GeorgeGu_
Alison: He_art
Moscow: Daniel
Monika: Rose
Alicia: Yue
Berlin: Me !

I chose this because it has many characters, and to put more members here ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Lets make money!

Of course this is not good in law, but forgive us, little ety ety ๐Ÿ˜‰

If i search it:
"Moscow is a very gentle soul who cares a lot for others. He plays a sort of fatherly figure for not only Denver, but alsoย Rioย andย Tokyo"

Then i am a fatherly figure for zamarro, zzz and isyes๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช

Edited by Daniel-Mulder .

And Parsa and Mimi: in the Titanic remake you also have to hold hands and Parsa gives Mimi a kiss on the boat when looking at the ocean!!! ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜

I will die? ๐Ÿ™ƒ

And btw Yue, why are you connecting me and PuZhiAng always? ๐Ÿคจ its getting like : ๐Ÿคฎ

And again I repeat , we arent couple ๐Ÿ™‚.

Title of remake: Marco Polo (Netflix series) ๐Ÿช๐Ÿช

Starring: Daniel as Marco Polo ๐Ÿง”โ€โ™‚๏ธ (because you look a bit like marco polo if you get small beard), Diogenes as 100 eyes ๐Ÿ‘€ (but in my remake you can see, but like 100 eyes you know and see a lot) and Lianshen as Kublai Khan ๐Ÿคด (you are now the boss of the strong mongol empire)!!! ๐Ÿ‘‘ โš”๏ธ๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ

We have guest roles for Lorenzo (Pennerossa), PaulGolem, Enguila, Catdoggiegirl95, Alcamo, Lawrence of the Italian caravan!! ๐Ÿช๐Ÿช ๐Ÿ‘ฃ ๐Ÿ‘ฃ

Edited by Yue_ .

Yue is the the ship's boy.

Title of remake: Marco Polo (Netflix series) ๐Ÿช๐Ÿช

Starring: Daniel as Marco Polo ๐Ÿง”โ€โ™‚๏ธ (because you look a bit like marco polo if you get small beard), Diogenes as 100 eyes ๐Ÿ‘€ (but in my remake you can see, but like 100 eyes you know and see a lot) and Lianshen as Kublai Khan ๐Ÿคด (you are now the boss of the strong mongol empire)!!! ๐Ÿ‘‘ โš”๏ธ๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ

We have guest roles for Lorenzo (Pennerossa), PaulGolem, Enguila, Catdoggiegirl95, Alcamo and Lawrence of the Italian caravan!! ๐Ÿช๐Ÿช ๐Ÿ‘ฃ ๐Ÿ‘ฃ

Yeah ๐Ÿง”โ€โ™‚๏ธ and discover every single corner of the world .... ๐Ÿช๐Ÿช
Who wamma join me ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

Yeah ๐Ÿง”โ€โ™‚๏ธ and discover every single corner of the world .... ๐Ÿช๐Ÿช
Who wamma join me ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

I want to add Annachiara_colombo, L-Cava, Strayyy, Laura_01013, sal__ and Carfy2010 for the Italian caravan!! ๐Ÿช๐Ÿช In the movie I would join, but at that time in real life it would be very dangerous. Question for Diogenes (maybe you know it): would the caravan only be for males or are females also allowed? And was the caravan always from one country (like Italy) or from more countries in a single caravan? ๐Ÿ™„

Edited by Yue_ .

Hi everybody!! ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ

Now it is time to make a movie set on PPG!! We can remake famous movies and series with at least three PPG members!!

๐Ÿ“ฝ๏ธ๐Ÿ“ฝ๏ธ So the rules!! ๐ŸŽฌ๐ŸŽฌ

Mention the name of the movie or series you want to remake. Choose three PPG members who have a role in your movie. You are the director and movie boss!! ๐Ÿคตโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿซ…๐Ÿคด So you can choose anyone for every role! ๐Ÿงžโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงžโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿฆนโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿง‘โ€๐Ÿš€๐ŸงŒ๐Ÿง๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธ

It is maybe nicest if we remake movies and series that everybody can know. So I will not for example choose coolest series on Netflix (korean drama series of course) or Dutch movies but only other famous ones that also other PPG members know. That is important because they have a job to do and be a movie-โญ !!!

You can also post tips with actors for remake that another person has mentioned and is movie director of! ๐Ÿ™‚

Cameras are now rolling.... ๐Ÿ“ฝ๏ธ๐Ÿ“ฝ๏ธ๐Ÿ“ฝ๏ธ

Unbelieveble, thanks.

Money heist !

We will ruin Spain ๐Ÿ˜›