The last movie you saw Films, music, TV

yesterday i watched 2 films.
1. Thor
2. Hanna
um, Thor is like a fiction story featured with a love story.It's a story of 2 different worlds.I pretty much like it
Hanna,is kinda detective film.A girl who was well trained from her childhood to kill,speak more languages and functions as a walking dictionary.But she is created as an abnormal child for war purposes ......

I saw "Bad teacher" yesterday and it was so funny! 🙂

I saw "Bad teacher" yesterday and it was so funny! 🙂
I watched it together with my teacher 😃

i watched "Sacrifice" yesterday . 🙂

Today : Pirates of the Caribbean_4 🙂

ichi the killer!
a very good japanese movie 001_cool

"Surprise Party", a good Korean movie 🙂

Abduction with Taylor Lautner. 😉

Drive !

MARS ATTACKS

Hachiko : a dog story

The Adjustment Bureau

love it 🙂

Star Wars Episode VI

So, as you probably understood, all you have to do is to name the last movie you saw and maybe comment a little (did you like it or not)

Today I watched "A nightmare on Elm street"(2010) Wasn't as scary as I hoped. Acting was pretty good. I didn't like the ending and I'm really happy that I watched it at home, going to the cinema would be a waste of money.However, in 10-point system I would rate it 5.5, it's worth watching at home with friends if you don't have what else to do🙂

Well last time me saw Indian movie....
Not so well but some bit entertaining...

[url=http://www.prevagemdshop.com]anti aging[/url]

Edit by williams_john .

Dear John, i was crying like 5 years old girl... 🙂 And Crazy Stupid Love, it's sooo funny, you need to watch it 🙂

Last time I saw "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn part-1 " movie.I watched in theater with friends.It is romantic fantasy movie.Story is good of this movie.We enjoyed this movie.Kristen Stewart is my favorite actress and Her performance is good in this movie.

"Warrior" (2011)

It is a very good movie 🙂

I watched 11-11-11 last week my friend. Pretty good movie. Much better than what I expected.