The last movie you saw Films, music, TV

Joker
A very good (but dark) movie with a stunning Joaqin Phoenix. Wow.

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

I watched 'Tenet' yesterday and it is a very good movie!

The chronicles of narnia 🙂

F*ck You Prof 1-2 😀.

the greatest showman and then the making of the film on youtube,there are two classic bits in the making which give me goosebumps

Fue Coraline y la puerta secreta, es muy buena.

Yesterday I re-watched the 1992 adaptation of Steven King's Lawnmower Man, starring Pierce Brosnan.

Watch the trailer here: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zzwPuJklv4w

Seriously this movie is rediculous yet entertaining at the same time. I also can't tell why but I really enjoy the aesthetics of these late-80s/early 90s computer animations a lot. Also, I watched the director's cut and I completely understand why so much of the movie didn't make it into the cinemas, as the movie totally works with half an hour less 'story'

Earlier tonight I watched the movie titled as "Hostiles". I like such survival plots and gray characters trying to retain their sanity and civility. 7 of 10.

I like such survival plots and gray characters trying to retain their sanity and civility.
you should what 'Platform' then.

I saw Enola Holmes and found it thoroughly entertaining. The acting was very good and the woman who played Enola was wonderful. The story moved quickly but had enough twists, turns and mysteries so that it wasn't just straight forward. I loved that Enola was actually fighting a man and winning through being more intelligent and crafty than her opponent who clearly had her outmatched in terms of brute strength. I'm not usually a fan of fighting, but it was done so well in the film I enjoyed it.

the last time i saw was "unhinged" and it was a good film 🙂

Tenet - very good movie for all Nolan fans, and perfectly confusing as well 😂

I've watched "Tenet". It's a great movie.

"Spiral Influence" is the last one I checked out. Its a new cheesy B movie from Amazon Prime: https://www.amazon.com/Spiral-Influence-Metal-Gaming-Warrior/dp/B08GH2WLZ3

I watched "Overlord". It was internet but scaring 😁

I watched "Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga"

It's a MUST for people who like the ESC - and maybe for people who dislike it even more. It's sooooo funny!

The kissing booth 2, LOL i still haven't finished watching it though.