Alice in Borderland
SKAM
Nagi’s Long Vacation(凪のお暇)
It Is Your Turn(あなたの番です)
Unnatural
The World Between Us(我们与恶的距离)

the big bang theory!

-Mouse(South Korea)

I'm currently watching it, saw 8 episodes so far, cool thing.

also started 'Ni Hao, An Yi' - those who like stories about human-like androids may like it

emm I know that one

-Mouse(South Korea)

also started 'Ni Hao, An Yi' - those who like stories about human-like androids may like it

Snow piercer, stranger things and dark 👌🏼

the big bang theory!
Absolutely beautiful

You are my destiny, amazingggg

Do you mean Mouse?
If you mean Mouse,who is your favorite character in this tv series?

-Mouse(South Korea)

Do you mean Mouse?

yep, i meant 'Mouse'.

I like Go Mu Chi, he's the classical 'right guy' character there, without any double-bottom traits or any negative surprises. You know what i mean- like some ppl have a 'good' front but they can be completely different in the inside, so Go mu chi is pretty straightforward, impulsive, smart, all his feelings are on the surface.
Strange thing but i had some soft spot for Yo Han too, maybe cos he has a pretty face plus rare combination of brain & the dark personality, and the fact he was not lucky from birth - got that psychopath gene, was raised only by mom, had struggles from the childhood and his conscience tormented him every time he did all those things - all this makes you feel some sympathy for him.

Same question to you- who you like most from the 'Mouse' and why?

I like Zheng ba lin. That police man. I don’t know why. I hope he didn’t kill Gao Mu chi.

Do you mean Mouse?

yep, i meant 'Mouse'.

I like Go Mu Chi, he's the classical 'right guy' character there, without any double-bottom traits or any negative surprises. You know what i mean- like some ppl have a 'good' front but they can be completely different in the inside, so Go mu chi is pretty straightforward, impulsive, smart, all his feelings are on the surface.
Strange thing but i had some soft spot for Yo Han too, maybe cos he has a pretty face plus rare combination of brain & the dark personality, and the fact he was not lucky from birth - got that psychopath gene, was raised only by mom, had struggles from the childhood and his conscience tormented him every time he did all those things - all this makes you feel some sympathy for him.

Same question to you- who you like most from the 'Mouse' and why?

Edit by LilyPeng6 .

-stranger things
-the queen's gambit
-the OA
-modern family

The Vampire Diaries, no doubt

Perception, it's a wonderful one nobody knows about. It's a detective about brain biology teacher with schizophrenia

Blue bloods
This is us
Queen Sugar