Series Films, music, TV

What are your favorite series? Which series are you watching right now?
( There was already a similar forum entry, but it is years old.)

I'm hoping to find someone here who might be as crazy about a particular show as I am.

Hi, I could answer in German but for the sake of other participants here it is in English: The last series I was crazy about was 'Good Omens'. Still love it. Then there is this series I'd really like to watch. But it is only on Netflix, which I don't have. It's called "Derry girls". I've seen clips on YouTube it is very funny.

I love the shows Monk and The Marvelous Mrs Maisel. Both are very different but also just great. Im also waiting for the next season of Lucifer to be released.

Edit by Chaos .

I loved Good Omens and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel which have already been mentioned here. We just finished watching My Crazy Ex-Girlfriend for the first time and loved it. I also loved The Good Place which finished up at the beginning of last year. For older series I loved Pushing Daisies which is amazing and I highly recommend it if you can find it. Another older good one is Dead Like Me. If you want to go back even further The Prisoner is a rather trippy show from the 60's. My favorite all time series is Frasier. Shows that are still ongoing that I like are Mom but it isn't quite as good as it used to be without Anna Faris and Young Sheldon is fun too.

I’m watching “narcos”. I started “homeland” too. I loved “the end of the f***ing world”, “games of thrones”, “how I met your mother” and of course “friends”.

Hello 😁 I like "Buffy the vampire slayer".
and "One Three Hill" because represent very good the real life but it's old :/
. I like so much " Vikings" and '' I zombie" 🙂

Lucifer, You and Chilling adventures of Sabrina.
Buffy is enduring favorite.

I´ve never watches "Good Amends", but it seems to be good?

So far I've seen the following series: "9-1-1", "Code Black", "Sons Of Anarchy", "Vikings", "The Witcher" and part of "American Horror Story". Right now I'm watching "Under the Dome", "Arrow", "Merlin" and "Game Of Thrones".

Recently watched: Enlightened, Big Little Lies, True Detective s3, Kidding, Outsider...
Recommend also Fargo, Chernobyl, Tabula Rasa, Messiah, After Life...

There are so many series I dont know. I think I should spend more time watching them ...

Human Planet, Six Feet Uder, The Office (US), Wonders of Solar System, Rick & Morty, Silicon Valley, Fargo (especially second season), Watchmen, Dark (i watched only first season for now), Devs, Midnight Gospel, Tabu (i hope there will be second season one day), Love Death and Robots, Parks and Recreation, Breaking Bad, Black Mirror (first 3 seasons), True Detective (first season for now), Game of Thrones, The Last Man on Earth (except for a few episodes), American Horror Story: Asylum

On the top are my favourites, now i'm watching Narcos, sometimes Chefs Table and Abstract

My favorite series are Game of Thrones, Lupin, Vikings, American Horrorstory, The Big bang Theory, Arrow, Friends and Rick&Morty

@Jynnx It's very similar to me. Which one do you like most?

I'm hoping to find someone here who might be as crazy about a particular show as I am.

I love Friend and Rex!

Doctor Who, Sherlock, The Office, Boy Meets World, Dark, Game of Thrones, Community, Law and Order SVU & CI...

i like horror series!

Ive watched Money Heist,Dark,Peaky Bliders,Stranger Things,Sex Education,Umbrella Accademy,Falcon and the Winter Soldier. And now im watching Loki,The Boys and Rick and Morty season 5. In all of this Rick and Morty is my favorite.I want to watch Lucifer,Breaking Bad,Vikings,Family Man,Riverdale and also Flash.If anyone want to download any movie or series you can pm me on telegram(@https://t.me/AR392004) or anywhere. You can get all of my user id on my profile.😉