Classical music. Films, music, TV

Does anyone like it? Do you play any instrument? Are you interested even a little bit?

Share your thoughts on the topic!

I like classical music. That is an indispensable part of my evenings. I love to listen to philharmonic orchestras performing on some significant composers. Wagner, of all composers, is the far most favorite of mine. But if I had an individual anthem, it would certainly be "Vivaldi's Four Seasons: Winter."

I like some classical music but most of what I like is pretty mainstream stuff, Beethoven, Bach, Tchaikovsky, Holst. My favorite piece is the 2nd movement of Beethoven's 7th Symphony.

I like some modern classical, especially some pieces by the Kronos Quartet who play some pretty edgy stuff sometimes.

The only thing I know how to play is the stereo. I started learning several instruments but never was dedicated enough to practice or to keep learning. I regret that now but at the time I wanted to do other things.

Aspiring piano teacher here, classical music is a big part of my life 🙂

Bruh i have wrote classical style pieces and I have played them. It's literally my lively hood. My favorite 2nd MVMT of Moonlight Sonata. In my opinion very underrated by is lokey kinda good. I also play violin and piano.

I must say that I hate classical music. I like a few of this type. I love English and Italian songs with words more.

I absolutely love classical music; I play the violin and have attempted a few pieces, however I do them no justice. I love to listen to classical music when I’m studying mostly- I find Asian classical music to be especially peaceful and emotional

I really like piano songs. Especially songs by Yiruma. I used to play the recorder until I was ten or eleven.

I study musicology and musical practice. I am a professional singer (soprano) and pianist. Moreover, I can play the organ, harpsichord, harp, violin, recorder, ukulele, and a little bit the guitar. I enjoy answering all questions about classical music which is, by the way, my favourite music.
Hallo Waltraud,
ich heiße Martin, bin männlich, 57 Jahre alt und interessiere mich für Renaissance- und Barockmusik. Ich selbst spiele Renaissancelaute, Barockflöte, auf der Konzertgitarre Lieder der Romantik. Mit dem Cembalo habe ich eben erst begonnen. Ich würde mich freuen, wenn ich mit einem Profi wie dir korrespondieren könnte.
Viele Grüße
Martin

I love it, as well as contemporary music and I'm a piano student.
I like to discover lesser-known classical pieces from all eras, I still have much to learn though.