Suggest me an album I should listen to Films, music, TV

Try "A New Stereophonic Sound Spectacular" from Hooverphonic. Old...but great!

I can recommend any of my top 10 favorite albums. Most of them are older albums and many of them are from rather obscure groups. They are mainly alternative and indie pop and rock.

Alanis Morissette - Jagged Little Pill Acoustic 2005
100 Watt Smile - 100 Watt Smile 2000
20 Minute Loop - Songs Praising The Mutant Race 2017
The Gun Club - Mother Juno 1987
100 Watt Smile - And Reason Flew 1999
20 Minute Loop - Yawn + House = Explosion 2005
theSTART - Death Via Satellite [EP] 2003
Belly - Star 1993
Vomit Launch - Exiled Sandwich 1989
Suzanne Vega - Solitude Standing 1987

"Rossocuore" from Pippo Pollina (singer / songwriter)

12-by annenmaykanthereit
alma-jeremias

Gregory LeMarchal - De temps en temps

an album: evolve, Imagine Dragons

Undoubtedly Klaus Schulze - Das Wagner Desaster (of-course there are so many impressive albums by Klaus Schulze, but I am suggesting this one because I am listening to it right now 😃).

Mine "Das Ziel ist im Weg"
...here a track: Essig auf Zucker https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMtWvyOhfrM

Rhapsody of fire, Legendary tales. It's a concept album, it tells a story, but just the first part. If you like it, you can continue with Symphony of Enchanted Lands, Dawn of Victory, Rain of a Thousand Flames and Power of the Dragon Flame. This is the Chronicles of Algarord also called the Emerald Sword saga.
If you have not enough,there is a second saga in the same world but long after, with Christopher Lee as narrator. Yes, the guy who played Dracula, Saruman and the Count Doku. The albums are:
Symphony of Enchanted Lands II : The Dark Secret, Triumph or Agony, The Frozen Tears of Angels, From Chaos to Eternity and at last Dark Wings of Steel. And if you want more, you can continue the discography, but I wanted to give you the epic sagas of their universe of fantasy.