Whos Your favorite character in Lord of the Rings? Films, music, TV

Who is your favorite character in Lord of the Rings? And why?

Just Lord of the Rings or is The Hobbit included?
Lord of the Rings my favorites are Gimli because he´s funny and Boromir but I can´t say why I just like him.
In the Hobbit it´s Thorin and to be honest all of the dwarfs 😃

I like Thranduil, but he's only in the Hobbit.

Faramir, because i think he resembles mankind its best. Éowyn and Théoden because they have balls and Gimli, Legolas and Gandalf for their humor and character

I think Our favourite character can be different if we refer to films or books.
In films, I like Pipin and Meri for their joy, and Legolas and Gimli for their humour.
In books, I like Pipin, Meri and Sam for their evolution. Sam is a gardener and becomes maire, and Pipin and Meri who was two young hobbits who wanted to live adventures become knights of Gondor and captains of the resistance against Saruman in the Shire. I also like Tom Bombadil, cause this character is very mysterious. And Tolkien didn't really say who exactly he is, even in other texts. For example, The Adventures of Tom Bombadil don't talk about his origines.

I like Sam for his loyalty and friendship, Gandalf and Legolas for their humor. But my favorite scenes are actually the Battle of Helm's Deep and when Eowyn kills the nazgull and its rider.

In the Hobbit, my favorite character was Azog the Defiler. He looks pretty badass on his pale warg.

I'll say it by a sentence:
Hem hem...

"YOUUU... SHALL NOOOT... PAAAAASS !"

I like Legolas the most. In my opinion, elves are the most interesting creatures in Middle-earth. I also like him because of his friendship with Gimli. It broke all the stereotypes 🙂

Legolas

Legolas and Gandalf.

my favourite character is Aragorn

Conan The Cimmerian! 🙂

The Balrog.