Favourite tv series? Films, music, TV

Stranger Things and Anne with an E
I’d like to add a new one
Wednesday =D

Teen wolf

Bueno es series, supernatural es mi top 1, luego series como GOT y la casa del dragón
ahora me gusta esta trama especifica post apocalíptica y destructiva, como the 100, the rain, 3% aunque no tanto zombi pero si las vería, también la fantasía, un poco al estilo the witcher, que incluye lo medieval que también adoro, casi todo lo de series mas a romances que veo son épocas pasadas, y algunas de inspiración en la vida real, y retomando fantasía, vampiros y hombres lobo pues no puede faltar

Supernatural
Stranger Things
Games of Thrones
Vikings
Lucifer
The Walking Dead

Friends

Teen Wolf
Vampire Diaries

UK: I like some, but I'd say my prefered ones are the short ones.. which are over in one or two seasons. For example I love "Godless", "Sons of Liberty" or "When they see us". I'm also a fan of "Love, Death and Robots", "Madalorian" and "American Gods" as well.

ES: A mi me gusta algunas. Pero prefiro las series curtas, que se acaban en una ou duas temporadas. Por exemplo me gusta "Godless", "Sons of Liberty" y "When they see us". Soy un fan de "Love, Death and Robots", "Madalorian" y "American Gods" tambien.

FR: J'aime la series courtes, qui se terminent en une ou deux saisons. Par exemple, j'aime "Godless", "Sons of Liberty" et "When they see us". Je suis ausi fan de "Love, Death and Robots", "Madalorian" et "American Gods".

PT: Eu gosto de séries curtas, que terminam em uma ou duas temporadas. Por exemplo, eu gosto de "Godless", "Filhos da Liberdade" e "Olhos que condenam". Eu também sou fã de "Love, Death and Robots", "Madalorian" e "American Gods".

Resident Evil Series
Twilight
Nightmare
Zombie series of George Romero
Armageddon
Harry Potter
Lord of the Rings
The Hobbit
The Godfather
Ip Man Series
Bruce Lee
Karate Kid Series

The Umbrella Academy

Vikings

Dr House

-The Rookie
-Grey's Anatomy
-Station 19
-Warrior Nun
-Modern Family

Severance 💯
Mindhunter
Sherlock

The Blacklist

The Mandalorian, The Last of Us, The Simpsons, South Park, Wolf Creek

actually a normal series but still worth watching, I recommend”La catedral del Mar“

It can be watched for those who are curious about medieval Europe, especially Spain.

My favourites:

- The Vampire Diaries (currently watching for the fourth time)
- Teen Wolf
- Grey's Anatomy
- Gilmore Girls
- 9-1-1
- Chicaco Fire
- Chicago Med
- The originals
- Game of Thrones

Wednesday