German music Films, music, TV

I agree with rockter, Scorpions are really good except their most famous songs are in english...
Otherwise, I don't really like it but Nena's "99 luftballons" is quite famous, the baseballs seem to be a good band also; Bushido or Lafee I think!

My favorite German bands/ artists are Tokio Hotel and LaFee 😃 From Tokio Hotel I recommend "Lass und laufen" and "Spring nicht" and from LaFee I recommend "Wer bin ich" and "Danke" 🙂 Those songs are amazing! 😃 Try those!

Hello, I search a german group that I heardfew years ago. It's three girls, and the music genre is pop rock, I think. I heard that group in a airplane. I remember three short words.

Can you help me please?

Excuse-me if my English is not well.

Thank you.

Fräulein Wunder, Tokio Hotel, Panik, and Lafee are amazing! [It's a shame that FrlW and Panik split, though. 🙁] Killerpilze is another good band, as are Revolverheld, Jennifer Rostock, and The T.C.H.I.K.

Edit by jurini .

Rammstein cool2

Dutch and German trance are the best all over the world! Amazing german artists: Kai Tracid, ATB, Blank&Jones, Markus Schulz, Roger Shah, Paul van Dyk, Cosmic Gate, Kyau & Albert etc.