Is there any Game of Thrones' fans here ? Films, music, TV

Yep 😃 I'm a big fan of Arya 😉

My favorites characters are [...] Viserys (OMG his death was so cool! xD) [...]
I thought I was the only one who liked him even a little bit; I feel less guilty now, thanks!

How come no one gave the name of Jorah as their favourite character? Well, he is mine. I basically keep watching GoT just to see his face. Even though I read the books, I'm quite eager to find out what happened to him after the end of season 4. This character is so loveable.

I think this show is literally the best show ever haha! Have some of you seen the first episodes of season 5?
My favorite characters are or were: Tyrion, Arya, Margaery Danaerys, Robb and Ygritte. And I'm starting to like Sansa (i used to think she was kind of stupid haha)

Game of Thrones is truly an amazing series. I'm just rewatching every episode just for a few new from the fifth season. as my previous speaker pointed out, it's the best show ever, only Breaking Bad comes close, but they can't be compared. Game of Thrones is so well-developed that I can't even decide which character is my favourite, there are so many. if I had to though, I would propably say, it's Jorah. he's very honorable, even though his backstory is mysteriously tawdry. and I like his accent (no homo).

Hell yeah, Tyrion FTW 🙂

I freaking LOVE GoT, I'm currently reading a feast for Crows. My favourite characters are Sansa, Jon, Tyrion and Margaery. I love the costumes they are sooo beautiful. My fav villain was Joffrey, he was like pure evil, Jack Gleeson did a really good job portraying him.

I actually changed my mind about my favourite character after watching those 4 episodes of season 5. I always liked Jon, but damn, he is so awesome. he is the best.

aaaaaand he's gone. I cried like a baby 🙁

I am a big fan too! I love Tyrion and Jaime and I like Jeor Mormont and Olenna🙂 Eddard Stark of course too😃

I realy LOVE got, my favorite characters are Arya, Tyrion, Brienne, Jaime, Shae and Daenerys the Queen **, Ygritte and Jon Snow 😁