Is there any Game of Thrones' fans here ? Films, music, TV

Everything is in the title. Do you watch/like Game of Thrones ? What are your favorite characters ?

For me, that's the best TV show in the entire world, with a deep history, many characters (nobody has the same story) and compared to other TV shows, complex.

My favorite characters are Daenerys, Arya, Tyrion, Margaery, Cersei, Jaime (I despised him before the third season), Olenna, Varys and Ser Barristan.

Salut, je parle en français comme je vois que tu es française et que personne d'autres écrit, moi aussi j'adore littéralement GoT, je trouve l'histoire géniale et la série ne se dégrade pas au fil des saisons , mon perso que j'aime le plus c'est Arya, mais j'aime aussi Jon, Tyrion, et tous les autres gentils .
Voilà j'en profite pour faire mon spitch, car pas beaucoup de filles regarde GoT . 😉

Yes it is the best thing on TV right now. I love everything about it from start to finish (love listening to the theme song!). I like it so much that I refuse to read the book so that I can enjoy the show.

My favorite characters are Arya, Varys and Tyrion, but I like all the other characters, too. And yes, I started to appreciate and understand Jaime in season 3.

Ugh, I just hope that not too many of them die at Season 4.

Also a big fan here. I so loved the show that I started reading the books which are really really good. I absolutly hated the red wedding.

my fav characteres are ofcourse Khaleesi, Jaime, Tyrion, Arya, litllefinger and Jagen H'ghar. The guy from bravos that did the killing
for Arya I so hope he comes back soon. And I love to hate the other characters. Great acting work!!

HI ! I do looooooooooooove GoT ! Especially Khaleesi, Ary, and Tyrion. <3

This is full of imagination, cultural and medieval history, I just can't wait until the next season :3

Is there anyone alive?
I love GoT too. My favourite characters are Arya, Tyrion, Jon Snow, Jaime, Daenerys and Jagen H'ghar. And I'm so glad that they all still didn't die 😃
Did you like season 4?

I love GoT. I like the new Sansa Stark (now that she is changed), Tyrion, The friendzoned type - ser Johran(?), and of couse Arya Stark and Brienne of Tarth. And the sadistic bastard who cutted of Greyjoys balls.... dont remember the name...

I love game of thrones!!! Best show ever after BBC's Sherlock.

Who else needed therapy after 'The red wedding'? 😢

OMG so many fans of GoT *-* I love Arya, she's my favourite character. But I also love Tyrion, he's a genius *remembers the moment when he kills Tywin*. There are many characters I like because everyone is particular (Jon, Sansa, Cat, Jaime, Brienne, Dany..). I watched four seasons in less than one week ahahah and now i'm reading the fifth book 😃
The uncle Martin loves killing everyone :') so cruel

I really love Game of Thrones,
at the beginning I was very sceptical about it but now I can't wait till the new season starts!
My favorite characters are Daenerys, Tyrion and Arya.
I would like Daenerys to get the crown and rule over the seven kingdoms with her dragons and hopefully a great man by her side.

What do you guys think of the stuff that is going on around the wall? It really makes me curious, but I think the sceleton things are very scary.

I do watch the show and have read all the books besides first 2 (as I started out with watching the show and then decided to read the books - btw I suggest everyone to read them, as they have more details towards each of the stories etc, plus last season they changed some things in the series,which weren't in the books). My favorite character is Tyrion. Others have their plusses and minuses, but I think Tyrion is the most genuine one, even though my favorite family were Starks 😃

I love GOT too! 😃 I'm so excited to discover the new season!!!
My favorites characters are Deanery, Viserys (OMG his death was so cool! xD), Sansa, Arya, Tyrion, Jaimie and Jon Snow :3

I do love GOT!! Once i started to watch it I could not stop! My favourite characters are (or were 😢 ) Daenerys, Missandei, Grey Worm, Tyrion, Arya, Robb and Talisa, Eddard and Catelyn Stark, Osha, Davos... but I think the best are Ygritte and Hodor <3

Yeees! I love Daenerys, Jon Snow and the Stark family!

Yeah, it's really beautiful, the actors are really good, dresses and costumes are fantastic. The books are really exciting too but I'm starting to "hate" Martin... Why doesn't he sit on a chair and work on his damns books? We can't wait for Winds of Winter and A Dream of Spring forever!!!

Edit by Giuw .

Oh yes! I'm a huge fan of GoT, best TV show I've ever seen !

I just finished season 4 episode 10, I just started a week ago with season 1 episode 1 xd. It's just so addicting!