🎼🎡 Karaoke contest πŸŽΆπŸŽ™οΈ Games

Hi everybody!! πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

So if we have a Karaoke contest on PPG, what song would you sing and who would you like to challenge to sing a song at the contest (each time you mention a song you can challenge 5 members on PPG)? πŸ˜› If you are challenged, please be good sport and name a song you would like to sing and maybe others you want to challenge! It is just for fun! πŸ™‚ πŸ™ƒ

I would sing from K-Pop singer IU the song Love wins all! ❀️

And I challenge: Etienne, Roseee, Lawrence, Mimi and Esma-Nur to mention a song that they would sing!! 😊😊🫢

So if we have a Karaoke contest on PPG, what song would you sing and who would you like to challenge to sing a song at the contest (each time you mention a song you can challenge 5 members on PPG)? πŸ˜› If you are challenged, please be good sport and name a song you would like to sing and maybe others you want to challenge! It is just for fun! πŸ™‚ πŸ™ƒ

And I challenge: Etienne, Roseee, Lawrence, Mimi and Esma-Nur to mention a song that they would sing!! 😊😊🫢

Should we send a audio?

I would sing turkish liek dom dom kursunu or mehmet emmi or dumanli or merdo or….

I would sing turkish liek dom dom kursunu or mehmet emmi or dumanli or merdo or….
My songs are mostly from Asik Mahzuni Serif

That is really cool Esma-Nur!! I will look that up on youtube!! πŸ™‚

Who do you challenge for the Karaoke contest? πŸ˜›

Should we send a audio?

That is not necessary haha!! I want people not to be afraid to participate so everybody just mentions which song and who you want to challenge! πŸ˜‰

That is really cool Esma-Nur!! I will look that up on youtube!! πŸ™‚

Who do you challenge for the Karaoke contest? πŸ˜›

Mr. Mulder, christine, LandRoverDiscovery2, You and parsa

aangepast door Esma-Nur .

I didi Mamudo Kurban here: https://youtu.be/lpP0shRcuQc?si=146uwTN8T569eHPB
(I sing it)

Mr. Mulder, christine, LandRoverDiscovery2, You and parsa
I didi Mamudo Kurban here: https://youtu.be/lpP0shRcuQc?si=146uwTN8T569eHPB
(I sing it)
Challenge accepted πŸ˜ƒ
Would hard to sing that but i try
But like one dutch song 🎼🎡ik kan het niet alleen 🎼🎡 lets try others to sing this song too πŸ˜ƒ
https://youtu.be/ltSsojzp90M?si=PZR-oErWqwgXuK-u

aangepast door Daniel-Mulder .

Hi YueπŸ˜ƒI accept your challenge😝Even tho I can't sing very well, or at least, I never triedπŸ˜†The song I would like to sing is "I like the way you kiss me" by Artemas😼I challenge Isyes, Christine and lir_elhan😁https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=evJ6gX1lp2o

aangepast door Lawrence11 .

That is really cool Esma-Nur!!! Thumbs up!! 😊😊

Daniel I looked up on YouTube. That song is from De Dijk? And who do you challenge (you can mention not more than 5 persons). πŸ˜›

So we have now so far:

- Daniel: Ik kan het niet alleen (De Dijk)
- Esma-Nur: Mamudo Kurban (Asik Mahzuni Serif)
- Lawrence: I like the way you kiss me (Artemas)
- Yue: Love wins all (IU)

And we have challenged to name a song: Etienne, Roseee, Mimi, Christine (He_art), Mare (LandRoverDiscovery2), Parsa, Lir_Elhan and Isyes 😊😊

That is really cool Esma-Nur!!! Thumbs up!! 😊😊

Daniel I looked up on YouTube. That song is from De Dijk? And who do you challenge (you can mention not more than 5 persons). πŸ˜›

So we have now so far:

- Esma-Nur: Mamudo Kurban (Asik Mahzuni Serif)
- Yue: Love wins all (IU)

And we have challenged to name a song: Etienne, Roseee, Mimi, Christine (He_art), Mare (LandRoverDiscovery2), Parsa, Lir_Elhan and Isyes 😊😊

I challenge: Annchiara_colombo, Homokillers-PGaf, Happyvomsee, Lotta207 and Txya to sing a song🎼🎡

aangepast door Daniel-Mulder .

Paratiisi by Ville Valo and Agents, or Pink Lemonade - LeoStayTrill but idk cause there’s too much too choose from

Hi Lawrence,
I accept your challenge and will sing September from Earth, Wind and Fire

When I was on the Philippines I did the first time in my life Karaoke
and it was fun to sing this song.

I challenge: TSG123, Sabri_KC, Dumi, diogenes_cask and Annika2007

I didnt understand Yue pls explain me in DM😭

I didnt understand Yue pls explain me in DM😭

Not a problem Azizam Parsa! Just sent you a message to explain the game πŸ˜›

I would sing "gole man gerye nakon" from morteza pashaei😁😁😁😁😁

Wow we have a lot of karaoke fans on PPG!! That is very cool! πŸ™‚ So a new overview of songs we have so far:

- Christine: September (Earth, Wind and Fire)
- Esma-Nur: Mamudo Kurban and Dumanli (both from Asik Mahzuni Serif)
- Isyes: Paratiisi (Ville Valo and Agents) and Pink Lemonade (LeoStayTrill)
- Parsa: Gole man gerye nakon (Morteza Pashaei)
- Yue: Love wins all (IU) and Dat ik je mis (Maaike Ouboter)

And we have challenged to name a song: Etienne, Roseee, Mimi, Mare, Lir_Elhan, TSG123, Annchiara_colombo, Happyvomsee, Lotta207, Txya, Sabri_KC, Dumi, diogenes_cask and Annika2007 😊😊

I sing a second song: Dat ik je mis from Maaike Ouboter so I can challenge 5 new people: Miss_Penpal, Marcus (Marba), rikisocool, MathiasFR59 and Lianshen πŸ˜› 😊😊