Yu-Gi-Oh! TGC / Duel Links / Duel Master Games

Guten Morgen zusammen. o/
Spielt jmd. von euch das Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game oder die digitalen Versionen Duel Links oder Master Duel?

Ich persönlich habe alles gespielt / spiele teilweise immer noch. Zwischendurch sammle ich auch noch Karten. Bin mittlerweile bei 6 Ordnern. xD

Allerdings spiele ich wenn dann lieber die "Classic" Version. Quasi normale Monster, Effekt-Monster, Fusion, Synchro und XYZ. Bei Pendel und Link bin ich raus. Ich verstehe zwar die Mechanik dahinter, aber ich finde die ganzen neuen Karten und diese extremen Combos nehmen einem den ganzen Spielspaß. Spiel beginnt, Spieler A startet seine 10 Min Combo und hat dann 3 Monster mit je gefühlt 10.000 ATK aufm Feld, Spieler wechselt und Spiel is vorbei. Sry aber da hab ich keinen Spaß dran.

Wie sieht es bei euch aus?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good morning everyone. o/
Do any of you play the Yu-Gi-Oh! trading card game or the digital versions Duel Links or Master Duel?

Personally, I've played all of them / still play some of them. I also collect cards in between. I now have 6 folders. xD

However, I prefer to play the "Classic" version. So normal monsters, effect monsters, Fusion, Synchro and XYZ. I'm out of Pendulum and Link. I understand the mechanics behind it, but I find all the new cards and these extreme combos take all the fun out of the game. Game starts, player A starts his 10 min combo and then has 3 monsters with what feels like 10,000 ATK each on the field, player changes and the game is over. Sorry, but I don't have any fun with that.

What does it look like for you?

Yugioh is something we used to have during our break when I was in elementary school. I lost a little bit the evolution and gave a look to it a few years ago, curious about how it changed, how people still played the game, and I admit it just made me run away with all the combo, the reputation of the community etc.