Which Character are you ? Games

If life was an RPG, which character would you choose, based on your IRL characteristics ?

As example, I would probably be a Thief, preferring to avoid people rather than interacting with them. You could find me in the dark corner of the Tavern, with a beer in a hand, the other on the dagger, the hood on the head and in the silence of the candle, slightly illuminating the lower part of my face.

like in a movie

I´d probably the villian or one of the villains henchmen

Haha this is not a character chosen but a way to act XD Would you be more a Fighter searching for open combats, a Healer backing your comrades, a destruction Wizard with great destruction desires but staying apart from sword fights, a thief always in the shadow, a bowman, a bard, a noble man, a knight, etc. etc. etc. XD
But yes, that is also an interesting part: I think that I would probably be in the middle, helping people following my mood, and also acting in the baddest way with others for different reasons... As for a shadow, you would never know what will comes out with me...

I would be an archer or a very strong healer. This is based on my perfection behaviour and taking care of everyone al the time. I'm not a human in a RPG I would be a half elf with SUPER blue eyes! Pff I want to live in a world like that..

There are different kinds of RPG.
In a classic universe of fantasy, I think I can be a wizard or a clerk, but not a fighter because of my blindness. I can also be a bard, because I love telling and writing stories. I started a project in mars 2018 concerning a novel of fantasy.
In Lovecraft's universe, I think I'd be a writer in Weird Tales or a paranormal investigator, or a professor at the Miscatonic University in Arkham, even if in the 20s and 30s, I don't think a blind could be a teacher in a university.
In a post-apocalyptic world, I'd make historical researches, walking around the world to find the truth, to archive it at last.
In a space opera universe, I'd be a sort of explorer, trying to go with travellers through space in order to find other planets, because I'm kind of curious.

Haha, I would be Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter series

Hm, I guess I'd tend to be a thief or assassin. 😁
Or simply an weird witch living alone in the woods. XD

Magolol, the mage/wizard that is just throwing a fireball randomly, especially where it shouldn't be thrown, but always from a safe spot (thus with a high possibility to do friendly fire just because).
So , to sum up:

- High chance to destroy everything by starting a fire, casting a hailstorm or throwing thunders on the baths in which people are already busy and a strong inability to target properly.
- High chance of giving a full time job to a pair of healers because I want a nice priestress to be around.
- Being immediately spotted everywhere I go, eventually as a wise/powerful mage by ignorants and a complete, yet life threatening, retard by the others.
- Being backstabbed by any random angry thief and assassin, and deeply hated by paladins except 1 or 2 hence forced to live in remort places or surrounded by close people. (Ironically liked by top level healers).

Minor knowledge in healing because I like to be the key of a party, and holding people's life in my hands.

Edit by Lianshen .

whatever guy