Which type of student are you? Anything and everything

Popular student....
Noisy is more suitable hahahahahaa
HAHAHAHAH tbh i myself am supper nosy but i prefer the term "curious" XDD

Popular student....
Noisy is more suitable hahahahahaa
For suree

Ooops i mis-read nosy instead of nosy πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

I'm definitely the quiet kid, and I have good notes too, just not straight A's.

Quite kid and sometimes A grade student

Normal/popular student

I wonder which student i wouldve been if i went to school πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
What do u all think?

What do u all think?
one way to find out πŸ˜ƒ

What do u all think?
one way to find out πŸ˜ƒ

Ahahahaah Noooooo I don't wanna go to a normal school, I prefer being home-schooled and plus, I don't think I would fit in a normal school, people would think of me as too "privileged"
So I wouldn't really fit in...

What do u all think?
one way to find out πŸ˜ƒ

Ahahahaah Noooooo I don't wanna go to a normal school, I prefer being home-schooled and plus, I don't think I would fit in a normal school, people would think of me as too "privileged"
Home-school are good schools too. Just what fits by you. But think if your on a normal school your a good student i guess πŸ˜ƒ

The Quiet kid and almost invisible

What do u all think?
one way to find out πŸ˜ƒ

Home-school are good schools too. Just what fits by you. But think if your on a normal school your a good student i guess πŸ˜ƒ
Nope, a verrybad one, i guess.

What do u all think?
one way to find out πŸ˜ƒ

It isn't that bad πŸ˜ƒ

What do u all think?
one way to find out πŸ˜ƒ

It isn't that bad πŸ˜ƒ
Well, yes, you began about flat earth, instead of round earth, you began about fake moonlandings, instead of real moonlandings, and more of that kind of shit.

What do u all think?
one way to find out πŸ˜ƒ

It isn't that bad πŸ˜ƒ
Well, yes, you began about flat earth, instead of round earth, you began about fake moonlandings, instead of real moonlandings, and more of that kind of shit.
Uhm... That was not me

What do u all think?
one way to find out πŸ˜ƒ

It isn't that bad πŸ˜ƒ
Uhm... That was not me
No, that would be me, if i whas on school.

What do u all think?
one way to find out πŸ˜ƒ

It isn't that bad πŸ˜ƒ
Are u talking about me Marr?

What do u all think?
one way to find out πŸ˜ƒ

It isn't that bad πŸ˜ƒ
Are u talking about me Marr?
Nope.