Shall we discuss about the account “azmin”? Anything and everything

I will stop spamming if everyone else does.
Question for you.... Why complain about teen-kids topics they like even its silly aor fun for them and you complain about that?? Same you. You do the same with making silly topics and in the meanwhile complin bout others?

Question for you.... Why complain about teen-kids topics they like even its silly aor fun for them and you complain about that?? Same you. You do the same with making silly topics and in the meanwhile complin bout others?
Also some adults thinks our forums are funny

I can explain that. Because I'm fed up with it so I decided to do the same thing to see how you like it.

Also some adults thinks our forums are funny

For me it never a problem what topics people make... Only what kind of spam and complaining he do to others because he don't like

If you want a silly forum, go and write nonsense like vampire snails, if you want a serious forum, go and write a comment about the world today…life and let life…😃

If you want a silly forum, go and write nonsense like vampire snails, if you want a serious forum, go and write a comment about the world today…life and let life…😃
Very right 👍

🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️