Shall we discuss about the account “azmin”? Anything and everything

This guy keeps bothering people in forums.
He is obsessed over the fact that teenagers likes to create funny or silly forums that he dosen’t like.
Those forums got a lot of messagges and people likes the jokes we make,we laugh together (silly forums gets more messages than serious forums too!)
He keeps talking shit about people,he created a forum where he talked shit about @KaleTheAbyss saying that his account is suspicious only because he has over 800 friends. What’s wrong with that? Why he wants to publicly talk shit about random people?
Funny forums are not okay but forums where you defame people are fine?!

He is obsessed over the fact that teenagers likes to create funny or silly forums that he dosen’t like.
Those forums got a lot of messagges and people likes the jokes we make,we laugh together (silly forums gets more messages than serious forums too!)
He keeps talking shit about people,he created a forum where he talked shit about @KaleTheAbyss saying that his account is suspicious only because he has over 800 friends. What’s wrong with that? Why he wants to publicly talk shit about random people?
"Shall we discuss about the account “azmin”?"
NO

Sicuramente è un ragazzo molto intelligente ma anche molto intransigente. Ha le sue idee e non ci rinuncia. In Italia si dice che il mondo è bello perché è vario... c' è posto per tutti a questo mondo... purché ci siano rispetto e buona educazione

Sicuramente è un ragazzo molto intelligente ma anche molto intransigente. Ha le sue idee e non ci rinuncia. In Italia si dice che il mondo è bello perché è vario... c' è posto per tutti a questo mondo... purché ci siano rispetto e buona educazione
Si infstti dovrebbe rispettare

"Shall we discuss about the account “azmin”?"
NO
>.<

He complain about that but makes the same topics as he complain about kids who make it... so, i don't get his point what he make.

If you can't beat them simply do the same thing but with better topics.

Good to be out of those topics

And Azmin, what you did is even more spam than they do.

And Azmin, what you did is even more spam than they do.
Finally chris said something true

I always say something tue

I'm so sorry but I need to fight fire with fire to win.

It’s not a fight bro you aren’t napoleon

I'm sure you lot are surprised by it.

Read them all.

Stop spamming

I will stop spamming if everyone else does.

I will stop spamming if everyone else does.
We don’t spam we create formus that gets a lot of messages and people thinks its funny