He_art Anything and everything

Many people have their forum , i think its her turn ! πŸ™‚

Wise lady

Hi Parsa, hi Mahdiyya,

I didn`t expect a post about me!
I am glad that you don`t consider it creepy, when a lady in the fiftys like me, messages you.
You both are a good example for a curious, inquisitive youth who also listens to other opinions with respect.
Actually I learned a lot here on PPG and you have a great part in it.
You are very active and lately I was too busy to keep up with it πŸ™‚.

So, sorry for the delay,
and thanks for your attention!

Christine

Hi !

well it's not creepy , not always, it's not creepy until you are kind and nice πŸ™‚ .
thank you ! im just hear to see people from all over the world, and i think i reached it .

i always learn alot from you , you are like a teacher/grandma🀭 we all see how patient you are , and i think its almost impossible to be very patient at my age .

yes i change how i write with you , but a talking with an older person always needs respect.

maybe more people should start writing hereπŸ˜›

...as I don`t have grandchildren on my own I enjoy having you and your friends here on PPG...πŸ‘΅
I love surprises and grandchildren are very good in it. They don`t have so much filters yet. It helps to stay young at he_art πŸ‘Ό

I don`t think you change when you write with me, you just use another aspect of you.
Respect is very important, but it shouldn`t be out of fear. It should be for the benefit of both/anything.

Hi !

well it's not creepy , not always, it's not creepy until you are kind and nice πŸ™‚ .
thank you ! im just hear to see people from all over the world, and i think i reached it .

i always learn alot from you , you are like a teacher/grandma🀭 we all see how patient you are , and i think its almost impossible to be very patient at my age .

yes i change how i write with you , but a talking with an older person always needs respect.

maybe more people should start writing hereπŸ˜›

I agree 100%

Yesterday I asked Michael... Christine
You are his 'Padawan'...

___________________________________ A Light for all your rainy Days__πŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈ________________

. . . . . . . .. .. . . . . . .πŸ’­
Well, let me think about that for a few seconds...
...'Panda-Worm', to be more precise ... πŸ›πŸΌ .HE_ART ... πŸ™‚

.........Avoid Confusion.........

Edited by Lir_Elhan .

Yayy Christine!!! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸŒΊπŸŒΈ So glad that you get a forum from Mister Parsaaa! πŸ₯Έ I think that she is AWESOMEE and very wise and ALWAYS super KINDDD and patient!! πŸ™‚ πŸ’žπŸ’–β­ And she made the PPG University which is very cool!! πŸ˜› πŸ†’ If Christine writes a message to you you must be very nice in your reply or I throw a huge tomato!!! πŸ… One of the nicest persons on PPG with few others who also will get their forums soon (if they dont have already)!!! πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘©πŸ«ΆπŸ«Ά

She's a verry nice person, and a good thinker too. Before i met her, i never knew she knows they are controlling us via modern mobile phones and modern cars πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Edited by LandRoverDiscovery2 .

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::πŸ•―οΈ::: BIRTH - DAY - CELEBRATION :::πŸ•―οΈ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

.......................................πŸŽ‚.. THE PANDA WORM ..πŸŽ‚.......................................

........................................πŸ₯° . πŸ₯° . __ πŸ›πŸΌ __ ..πŸ₯° . πŸ₯°.......................................

L🌞VE & LπŸ•―οΈGHT ... for the next 108 YEARS ... πŸ™‚

michael

It's Christine's birthday today?? 😳😳😳

Happy birthday Christine!!!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯°πŸ°πŸŽˆπŸŽ€

One of the most nice and sweet persons on PPG!! πŸ«ΆπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸ’•πŸŒΈπŸŒΈ