Write the name of a random city here!!! Anything and everything

Lampukistan
Lampukistan is the Country, the capital city is PORADA NINFU! 😂
Sorry! Its so long ago since I was there!
It’s always so nice with the friendly Lampukistani! Long live there god-dictator Joltawan Barodscheff 😃

Ouagadougou

Lampukistan
It’s always so nice with the friendly Lampukistani! Long live there god-dictator Joltawan Barodscheff 😃

How long will Joltawan Barotscheff the god-dictator of Lampukistan? This democratic-dictatorship is in big danger!
Enmity with Djindepsha Gangerezi could become dangerous. The leader of the Tschadwandanians in the Zepettel region is the greatest political adversary.
A coup could occur at any time!

Lampukistan

How long will Joltawan Barotscheff the god-dictator of Lampukistan? This democratic-dictatorship is in big danger!
Enmity with Djindepsha Gangerezi could become dangerous. The leader of the Tschadwandanians in the Zepettel region is the greatest political adversary.
A coup could occur at any time!

Don‘t forget the people from Umpulumpistan! They are the real danger for glorious Barotscheff and the great people of Lampukistan! Make Lampukistan great again! To hell with Umpulumpistan!